Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Poem 1257. Upset

                                                           Upset
One day I have decided that whatever may happen I will not let upset my mind but then
I just wanted inside life for so long time because whenever something wrong happen then
I have to remind my mind that I will not get upset because that is new rule I have created
For my mind as I walk ahead on each and every point I just feel one thing from my mind
That whenever we get upset about something in life those things have power to upset us
From time to time inside life we get so upset on every moment of life that we just feel
One thought that we must complaint to someone about it in life as I walk on many moments
Inside life in just few moment I felt that I got everything wrong inside life because
On many occasions and on many points we just feel one thing inside life those complaint
Which are created problems inside life are those which will upset from time to time in life
As those things happen which upset me in life are something which are just as irritating
As they are before in life as days went ahead on each and every point we just feel one 
Thought inside mind we feel that those people who are thinking about their life are just
Going to do that and never going to help other people inside life as days went ahead from
Every point I just feel one thought from my mind only if I avoid getting upset on those
Moments in life but I just feel one thing it is not easy to not get upset in life it is one process
In which I felt so many time that sometimes I feel maybe I can find water in desert but
Don't getting upset will be more hard task for my life as days went ahead from time to time
I just feel one thought inside life that getting upset is nothing but just one procedure
Of our thinking and of our mind how to think that how much we are upset inside life
As we think of getting upset it becomes one rule of our future and our life because
Getting upset become something so important that I just can't change that attitude in life
As our days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing that I feel so upset because
I don't get things just as I wish inside life those days went ahead slowly and steadily
On every day of life and I had made it habit to get upset and then complain about it
To everyone in life but if I just keep quiet then no one will understand problem of my life
Because as days went ahead slowly inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind
That if I keep complaining slowly it become nature of my life on every moment I just
Feel one thought that I can't win in life unless I found some way which is so perfect
Inside our thinking and inside our life on every moment I just thought one thing about
Our future and our life that those procedures which I see are not that wrong inside life
At first I felt that those complaint help me on each and every point we just have one thought
Inside life that on every moment we just feel that we can win in life but with help of
Complain and without them inside life but then as I went ahead I began to think that
This totally wrong way to find justice inside life as days went ahead on every point
I just feel one thing from mind that when I start complaining then mind began to get
More upset after some times once which was so nice process of counseling it become
Something totally wrong inside life because at beginning it help but slowly it don't help
My thinking or my mind because if I don't decide it then how can I manage to get things
So perfect and nice inside life as we start going ahead from point to point I just feel
One thing from my mind that I don't want those complaint to become some part of our future
As well as of our life as we went ahead on each and every time we just feel one thought
Inside life that those thoughts which come in our life manage to upset us sometimes
Because when we have those thoughts inside life we just feel one thing that our thinking
Should not be upset so much in life no counselling help us on any point because we just
Think one thing inside life that when we start in life on some point then we need to
Understand that thought which look so perfect for our thinking and our life is inside us
And we are best counsellor of our mind other person can help us and show us way
But we can't go over it if we don't help ourselves inside life because on every day
Life goes wrong way on each and every point since we began to think other person
Will help us and we just remain dependent on that person while that one can't help
Until you learn to live properly inside your future and inside your life on each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...