Monday, January 6, 2014

Poem 1256. God before us

                                                    God before us
I always use to say when I stood with truth in life god will stood with me on every time
I always use to feel that I am leading my side I never once thought that maybe I am just
Standing behind when anyone start something they always feel one thing inside life that
They are ahead in everything because they started it on each and every time because in life
When we stood ahead we feel that we are leader of that moment or of that thing in life
As things went ahead we just feel one thought from our mind we feel that those people
Who are ahead in that process inside life are leader who help us on every moment of life
As we went ahead on every occasion inside life we just need to understand that our thoughts
Are some part of our future and our life we just have one feeling from our mind that is
One truth that we can never able to see anyone except us when we start that moment
Inside life on each and every time when we study something in our life we feel that studying
Is something which we must do before we lead inside life after all when we start moving
In our life we just never understand that other things are part of our life we feel on every
Thought and moment inside our life that we need to understand our thinking on every point
As I went ahead with some ambition inside life I just feel one thing that I can never understand
Those thoughts inside life that maybe I am not leader but I am just follower inside life because
When I feel that god is behind me now a days I feel maybe god is ahead of me inside life
When I start some work it is just not me many people are doing from many corner just
The same thing so no one is leader and no one is follower in life just one thing that is called
God goes ahead every time and then unknowingly we follow god slowly inside life because
When I walk on some step I hardly feel that I have enough intelligence but then suddenly
In my life and inside my sky I just feel one thought which will enter even before I try
As days went ahead on every moment of life we need to understand those thoughts which
Are so perfect and fine so inside our life on every point I just feel that we are never going
To any side without guidance of that god who look so invisible in life because when at first
We start we feel on every point that inside our life we need sort of justice inside life and
People can't force us so easily regarding every thing inside life as we went ahead on each
And every point we just feel one thought from our mind that we are all alone because
People around us don't agree with us on that moment inside life but then after some time
We just feel that those thoughts are so nice only if other understand them but then we feel
We are all alone in life on that moment we confuse ourselves by thinking that we are on
Leadership of that moment or we leader of that matter inside life and when we think that
Thought we began to dominate every person who stood around in life and every person
Who did anything in that cause we feel that must understand woman mind inside life
As days went ahead on every point we just feel one thing in life we feel that we can
Win only if we act as we said inside our life because our life never let us make mistake
On any thought or for any point we just feel one thing in life that we need to understand
That thinking which happen inside our life because as days went ahead from time to time
We just feel one thing in life that we can never win in life unless we understand that
We are not leader we are just follower of that god who lead us in our life because when
We think in that way we will just feel one thought inside our life we feel that we are not
Winner on any front we are just followers who are doing each and every thing inside life
As days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thing in life that I never understand
Those thoughts which will make me tense on every moment of my life I just feel that
Mistake which we do is guessing we win because we tried and did things in life while
We are never alone in life we are just with some person who always stay with us on
Each and every point inside life but sometimes those person are not with us but far away
On earth on different side and if we just keep thinking we lead everything then slowly our
Confidence turn into ego in life and then we just keep  telling or forcing our thought without
Understanding other people's thoughts about life so we went ahead on every point in life
And we never understand one thing in life that god is never behind us in fact god is
Always ahead of us and we are following god on each and every moment when truth win in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...