Friday, January 17, 2014

Poem 1275. Laugh

                                                            Laugh
So funny it seem when some people guess things in life some guess it so perfect and other
Just guess it as we wish in our life those people who guess it perfectly just manage to scare me
On every point but those who guess it as I wish make me so happy that I like those people
More inside life that doesn't mean I like to lie in life but when I don't say anything people just
Assume some things from mind and it seems like a game of fun which we play with our friends
As kid when things are hidden inside something and our friend suppose to guess them right
On every day and on every moment we just feel one thought from our mind that guessing game
Is so wonderful and perfect for our life that we just love to play it with our friends even when
We grow up in life but sometime I hate it when I have to guess in life because when guess
Turn wrong everything look so wrong in our life people just feel more confuse than before
In their life people just feel that they must guess something in life and then they guess which
Look so different in our life after all those things which happen in life are based on our guesses
Inside our life on every point in our life I just feel one thought from my mind when I play
This guessing game with my friends I feel that I am once again a child how funny it seem
When our friend guess it wrong and then when we show that one right and laugh with that
Person in life I just like laughing with my friend but I never like to laugh on friend in life and
When guess turn false and then we laugh both the parties can laugh at same time I just wish
From my heart every joke should be in such way in life that we need to find that person who
Will laugh with us and not be found by some one to laugh on us in life I feel from my heart
That when we want laugh in life we should keep each and every person with us on every
Point we just feel one thing from every angle that no one can be get hurt by jokes in life so
Guessing game is one famous joke perfect for my life on every moment I just feel one thing
From my mind all those jokes which are important part of our life are some jokes which
Are not that perfect in our future and in our life we feel that on every moment I have just
One thought in life that those guess make so funny results that we all laugh on them when
Their wrong shape comes before us in life we can enjoy that laugh on every moment and
On every time no one can get harm on such jokes which are fixed part of our future and
Our life because as days went ahead on each and every point I just feel one thing that I can't
Live happily my life when I smile on some one's that defect which hurt that person from
Inside but we all known that smile is something so important for every person in our life
So I feel that I must search for those sources which are important for our future and our life
As I went ahead on every moment inside our life I feel that I must understand those words
Which make us laugh without hurting other person inside our life as days went ahead on
Every moment we just feel nothing from our mind we feel that we can blame people
For wrong thing and then laugh on it as fun in life but when I see such a joke it hurt my mind
Even if I laugh when I encounter it suddenly I feel that it is totally wrong inside our life
On every moment we must understand that those things which happen in our life are things
Which are part of life are not always those which will make everyone laugh in life in my
View that jokes which bring tears in eyes are something hurting us all in our life so on
Every moment we just feel that those jokes which I crack every day should such that
Just make us laugh and not cry in life I just wish from my heart that I will be happy in my life
But that will not happen if other person have tears in eyes so when I crack a joke I want it
To be perfect in life not something which bring tears in eyes as I start from one point
I feel that I am going on totally different point on which I have kept my life because
On every moment I feel that those jokes which I have cracked inside my life are something
So unique for me that I feel I can't find those jokes every time so these games of guessing
Seem so suitable and perfect for our entire life that my mind will become something
Which is not that good for creating those jokes in life but this guessing game creates jokes
On it's own on each and every point it just make me laugh with happiness and enjoy in
My future and in my life as my days went ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that
When I guess things they are not guessed perfectly to make us laugh on each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...