Sunday, January 12, 2014

Poem 1265. My own mind

                                                     My own mind
I just feel one thought inside my mind how easily I get convince by wrong things inside life
I just feel one thing only if I believe little bit more on god inside life maybe I shall just think
That I can have things which are so perfect for my life I feel one thought from my mind
How can we understand those thinking which are part of our future and our life because
On one part of our life I just kept thinking that those thoughts which are bad where something
So wrong inside life as our days went ahead from every point I just feel one thought that
I just destroying my life with my own future on every time since my future is something
So interesting for my mind then how could I destroy it without even second thought in life
I just want to live happily my life on every moment I just think that I am on wrong point
On every day of my future and life because when days went ahead on every point then
I just feel one thought from my mind I feel that I am standing on wrong front in life
Because I have manage to destroy my whole pleasure without second thoughts in life
I can still think just one thought that those thing which are perfect are ignored by my heart
I just keep thinking on one thought that bad thing will happen to my life and to my heart
As days went ahead from day after day I just feel one thing in my life's way that I am destroying
My life on every part I feel just one thought from my heart I feel that I must understand
World's every part because on every moment I just feel wish from my heart that this wish
Which touch me on every part I feel that I can get things as I like from my heart and I feel
One thing that from negative thoughts I just have to keep my future bright and equally
I need to keep bright my heart when days went ahead from time to time I just feel one thought
From inside of my mind I feel that those thinking which enter in my life are destroying
My happiness when I was so happy before that thought inside life I just never understand
How can I act that way in life and when I manage to become worst enemy of myself in life
When my life goes ahead on every point I just feel one thing that I can have as many success
As I wish inside life I feel why did I start destroying each and every day of my life I feel
That from every angle of my mind I can never get things as I like inside life as our life
Went ahead from every point I feel just one thought from heart and mind I feel that those
Days went I use to think positively about life now I am my worst enemy in entire life
Even my enemy can ignore me but I can't ignore thinking about those bad thing that can
Happen inside life as days went ahead on every time I just feel one thing from my mind
That if I control my thinking then happiness is on my door on every time so one day
I have decided that I will just smile but sadly on that day I feel most of sorrows in my mind
So I just felt that I want to cry so on that day I understood that I can smile just in my life
But then next day someone told me most sorrowful thing and I had to cry but on that moment
I feel smile is in my life I know I have to cry for other but it is not that easy in life because
Other will not mean just one person there are many person and some of them are happy
And are full of joy so even on saddest day I can without try and even when I force myself
To smile I just feel that from my heart I wanted to cry so strange is our mind that it never
Like to be forced for something inside my mind and even after so many tries that I feel
In life we can't force someone to smile or cry even our mind don't take that force which
Is part of our future without much try so every day I feel from my mind just one cry
That I should not force it so suddenly I just have to tackle it slowly on every point and
I should give it as much as try so inside our life on every try I feel that convincing my own
Mind is so hard then how can I convince other people about their mind on any try because
On every moment I just feel one thing in my sky that I need to understand those thoughts
Which enter in my sky but after some time I understood just one thing in my life and
In my every try I just feel one thought inside my life that sometimes I manage to convince
People and they are ready to give my positive thoughts easily try but I just can't convince
Myself on many points so on every point in our life we just decide to give it a try because
On every day when I try then I feel that I can win in life but hard is to convince my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...