Monday, January 13, 2014

Poem 1268. Rare gem

                                                        Rare gem
How nice it seem sometimes to find that we are not just fooled so inside world other
People will also get fooled on every point of our world we just feel one thought from
Our mind we feel that we are living in one dream which is not that nice because when
We are fooled mostly there are some suffering and also pain of heart and mind because
Each one of us thinks we are smart than other people inside our life but when our that
Dream shattered and we are fooled in life we just hope one thing that at least we are
Not more fool than other people in life on that moment it seems like only our hope to
Survive in life it seems as if we are fool than others then we don't have much hope in life
So when we are fooled I find it so strange that some people just try to hide it while
Other people began a hunt in which they search in life all those people who have done
Same mistake inside life as they search for those people and feel they are on wrong point
Then they will feel just one thing from mind that they are not on wrong point since many
People did same mistake they had done everything right in life they began to tell us that
They have never made any mistake in life I feel so shocked from my mind when those
Same people began to point out my mistake and says they are unique and you are stupid in life
Some people just feel from heart when they make mistake or get fooled in life while
Other just like to call other fool even when they can also get fooled on daily basis in life
They just never accept their mistake and ignore it and say it was nothing big for life
Because they just feel one thing that their thinking will change from time to time that
I just feel one thing inside life I feel that I can never understand those people in life and
I just feel one thing from mind that since I never understand people I just have one
Thought about them in mind that they will never feel guilty inside life because every
Time there will be some mistake for them which is regular for life while some people
Just prefer to hide I saw some people telling it to everyone like some adventure in life
I just never know how to feel about it inside life but then in my mind I just have one
Thought that things will not be that easy for my life if I have too many people like them
In life because those who don't feel guilty they mostly repeat that mistake again in life
And convincing them that they should stop it look so hard for life as our days went ahead
On every moment in life I just feel one thought from my mind I feel that I must understand
One thing inside life that those people never feel guilty but some of them are at least
Funny or happy go jolly about their life but some are those who just blame us in our life
And when they see their mistake we just feel one thought from mind now they will
Understand that life is not that easy and hard thing in life and they will not blame us
On every point but those people who love to criticize just remain low for some days
And then began to prove their mistake is not that big in life they feel that it is nothing
But just a small thing inside life and on every moment I feel that they will change but
They will just back to normal their blaming self in life they just never understand those
Thoughts in life and they just never understand those things which get blame on any
Thinking and on any point they all just feel one thing in life that those thoughts which
Enter in my mind are something so nice for our life I feel that on every day of our life
I just can't understand how can they ignore their mistake of life when we start on one
Thought and on front inside life I just feel one thing about life that if these type of people
More enter in my life then I just have so much depression inside my life so when I found
Some of such people in life I feel so depress on that sight but then one thought suggested
Me by my teacher become alive we should learn to enjoy like a film our life as days went
Ahead on every point we feel that those people are so funny in life we are hurt because
We just pay too much attention to wrong things in life do we really thought so carefully
Those things which we dislike in our life then why should we think so much about
Those people in life if we just look at them like some funny character then we can live
Happily at least some part of life I know it is not easy but it is not very hard in our life
If we manage to do it then winning in other things will not matter us any more we will
Become winner of life because then we have one most rare gem that is peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...