Sunday, December 30, 2012

Poem 613. Corner

                                                                   Corner
In our life there are some corners of mind which belongs to pain they are so hard and sharp for life
That they are kept away from our site like some dried well they have those death of loved one's or
Some pain when some thing sudden happen we always manage to hide it instead of facing it in any
Thought or way some of corner of those thoughts will manage to hurt us again and again and on
Every moment we just feel one thing that those things are giving us that much gain because those
Corners of life which have hidden every type of pain are not going ahead as per our wish on any
Way or on any moment when we move ahead in our life we just want to ignore them so on every
Point we just feel some thoughts on each way I just feel one thing from my mind that those corner
Which have buried those pains are so perfect and nice because we feel they will remain for whole
Life just one secret place those places will never let in life those sorrows even enter and we will
Go ahead in best way that is what we thought from our mind when we kept those corners on those
Area and places we just feel one thing from our mind that those corners will look to us perfect
But when we start to move ahead in life on every moment those corners which will look so nice
After all those corners will have something inside life I feel those sadness will come ahead in life
When those corners will look so wrong on every way I just feel one thing from my mind that
Those corners will look so great that in those corners we feel we are so safe but this earth is so
Round that those corner will not look that much great on every day after some times we just
Began to move ahead we will began to feel those sorrows from inside on each and every day
I just have one thought from my mind that those corners will look so good and so perfect on
Each and every day I feel those corners are hidden on every point and on each and every way
Those corners which will have hidden sorrows inside will manage to hide that pain but after some
Times we feel just one thing on every day I feel that those corners are not lockers which will
Manage to hide our pain they are just those curtains which will hide things just for few days so
Inside our life on every moment I feel just one thing from corner of my mind on every way and
I have one thought from inside that those things can't hidden on every way we just feel one thing
From our mind that we can in our life move ahead but then when we move ahead in life I just
Feel one thought and one pain that those corners which have hidden pains inside life look so wrong
On each and every way I just feel one thought that those corners are just few days hidden place
Those corners have some part of life hidden from our eyes on each and every day I just feel one
Thought from my mind that those corners will never look that much perfect they have some
Thoughts in our mind which will take us ahead on each and every day I have one feeling hidden
In mind on every day that those sorrows which will hurt us in life will not going to take us ahead
But now a days I feel may be I am wrong in life sometimes I need to look at those corners and
Watch their hidden pains not because they teach something but because they show me that
I am so good and so perfect in each and every way on that moment when we start telling ourselves
That some of pains are over and it will apply to our next pain suddenly every thing will look good
As well as pleasant on each day and on each way inside our life on every moment we just feel
One thought from our mind that we need to move ahead so on every time and on every day I just
Feel that we must learn to feel happy by reminding that finally we manage to get over that pain
But if you feel still those pains then what is use of hiding them after all accepting truth is better
Than running around for help when finally it comes to face to face so inside life on each and every
Moment I feel that running away from pain will never give us any type of gain so on every part
Of life I feel we must not hide our pain which will wake up wrong feeling inside us on every
Point and on every moment so in our life on those secret corners in which we have pain I feel
Just one thought from inside that I need to get rid of those pains on each and every day because
I feel just one thing from my mind that those corners which will have pain will remain stuck on
Those points but then after some time we need to face that pain so on every moment of our life
I just feel that I can able to handle my thoughts as well as my pain but then again and again I just
Feel one thought from every where that those pains which are so important to me look always
Small if I deal with them in perfect so instead of keeping them inside corner I just feel that we need
To handle those problems in my life in best way I just feel one thought on every point and moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...