Thursday, December 27, 2012

Poem 609. Silent thoughts

                                                             Silent thoughts
When some one is with you but you can't always see them inside your view because some people
Are some going to sit quietly and watch all views until you are happy they just keep doing what
They must do they never thought of every view I just feel that those views look so good on every
Point in every view I just feel that those thoughts which are so nice and so good on every point
I just feel one thing on every view I have just one feeling on every sentiments and on every view
I feel that those people who are looking good in every concepts and every point of view I just feel
One thing from every moment that those people are not going to come ahead on any moment and
We just feel one thing on every moment that those beautiful thoughts which will touch her on every
Point and every moment I feel those silent thoughts which are so nice on every day those pure
Thoughts which are so nice on every way so then I feel just one thing every moment but then I feel
One thing on every moment I feel that those thoughts which are going to touch me on every moment
I feel just one thought on every point and every moment but then those thoughts which are so
Hard on every moment after all those thoughts which are so positive for us on every moment but
Then I feel just one thing on every point and moment that I just feel one thing on every moment
That those thoughts which are so good for us on every moment then I feel one thing from every
Moment that those things which will look so nice on every point in life I feel that those people
Who will take us ahead in life look so wrong on every point inside life I feel that those thoughts
Which are precious to us inside life after some people will help us on every moment and on every
Point but then some people which are totally wrong on every point inside life but then I feel just
One thought from my mind that those thoughts which are so important for us in life are the one
Who spoke with us on every moment about that thoughts on every point inside life but then I feel
Those things which will look so good in life after all some people who are so important to us on
Every point turn in wrong way inside life but then I feel one thing from every point in life I feel
One thing from inside that thoughts which are so special to us on every point after all those people
Who are nice inside life I feel that those nice thoughts which are so good for our future and our life
Those thoughts which are so nice inside life we feel that they are kept alive by mind when I will
Move ahead I just feel one thought from inside that those people who come with us look so nice
On every point when people come and discuss thought it look so wrong inside life but then I feel
One thing from my mind those thoughts which are so important inside life because those things
Which are so good for our thinking in life so then those thoughts are perfect on every point but
Then I have one thinking from my mind that those thoughts which are so good on every point
People gather around to discuss thoughts inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those
Thoughts should be discussed by those people inside life on every moment and on every point
I feel just one thing from our mind because those thoughts which are so confusing inside life
When we feel that some people are so important inside life even when we don't know they are
Stood for us on every point inside life but then I feel just one thing from my mind those things
Which look so good on every point I have just one thing from my mind that those people who
Are so important inside life but then I feel one thing from my mind that those things which are
Precious to us look so wrong inside life but then those thoughts which confuse us in every point
But then I feel just one thing from every angle of life I feel just one thing from my mind that
Those thoughts which are inside those mind never come before us until problems arise so different
Are those people inside our life that on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that
Those different thoughts will come out only when we need them in crisis inside life but we never
Able to guess them on any point we just feel one thing from our mind that those thoughts which
Are so important to us look so wrong inside life after all those thoughts which are so important
Inside life after all those thoughts which are so precious inside life but then I feel that on day
Of crisis will look confusing inside life but then those crisis which are important inside life
But when those crisis enter I feel just problems inside life I feel that those thoughts which will
Look so important to us on every moment and on every point inside life thoughts are so nice
Inside life I feel that those thoughts are keeping us happy inside life on each and every point in life
After all those silent thoughts are something so precious for us on every moment and on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...