Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Poem 596. Being alive

                                                                 Being alive
On every clock I will see change of our mind but when I was child and I see clocks inside life then
I feel one thing from my mind that those things inside life can look perfect on clocks which will so
Perfect inside life those clocks are so good and nice inside life those moments movements in clock
Excite me in life not because they tell me time but because they move inside life and they look so
Living and alive on each and every movement we just feel one thought from inside that those clocks
Which move ahead and ahead are totally perfect as they run ahead inside life when those clocks
Keep moving from time to time I just feel one thing from inside that those movement that goes
Ahead and become alive inside life after all those clocks are going ahead in life on every moment
I feel those clocks are so important in life because they are so alive inside life after all those things
Which are alive inside life look so perfect to me on every thought and my mind after all those
Clock which will become alive are not going ahead as per our thoughts inside our life when we
Went ahead we just feel one thing from my mind that those things which are so important in life
Are moving ahead inside life those clocks which will keep moving on every time we just feel one
Thing from inside that those clocks will look so live because they are moving in life and I just feel
In some place of my mind every thing which move is alive when I was small child I just use to
Feel when things move they must have life inside after all how can you move when you are not
Alive I use to think every gadget which moves in life is nothing but alive on every moment and
On every time whenever I move ahead inside life I just use to feel one thing from my thoughts
And from my mind because those clocks which move ahead on every point are not going ahead
As per my wish in life but then one day I learn that clocks are arranged by human hands and then
Work on batteries in life just because you move ahead it doesn't mean you are alive in life and
Each and every thing which is useful as well as alive don't look like something which can move
Ahead inside life when I see those clocks I just feel one thing from mind that those things which
Are so perfect for us on every moment and on every time but then I feel just one thing from life
But then I feel just one moment inside life after all those alive inside life but then I saw those things
Which are precious inside life so then I feel one thing from mind those things which are so special
Inside life but then those clocks are something interesting mind because they are alive but then
I learn one thing from my mind but then I learn science from inside life trees are so perfect and alive
Those trees which are useful inside life but then those trees have fruits inside life after all those things
Which are important in the life after all those trees which have fruits on every branch in our life
But then I just feel this is something which means alive inside life because those fruits are something
Which seem something like truly moving ahead in life on every moment and on every point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that those things which are entered inside life after all those trees
Which are so fruitful inside life they shows us alive inside life but then I will know what is meaning
Of alive it is not about moving but it is about having sweetness inside life when I taste those fruits
They seem so nice on every moment and sweetness is something so precious and alive
Inside life after all those things which are sweet are truly alive inside life because on every thing
Inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those moving ahead will not help us on every
Moment and every time but then I feel just one thing from inside life those sweet fruits are some thing
Inside life I just need one thing from every moment in life those sweet things which are so perfect
Inside life but then I just feel one thing from my mind those sweetness are something so important
Inside life I feel that just moving ahead and turning sweet inside life on every moment and
On every point in life but then I just feel one thing from my mind that on every time I need to
Go ahead inside life I need to understand that just getting success means going ahead in life
Sometimes even if you enter inside life I just feel one thing from every angle and every problem
Inside life on every moment I just feel one thing in life that sweetness will not win in life
After all those moving ahead will not help us much in life because on every point I just feel
One thing from inside we don't need to move ahead with sweetness inside life but then I feel that
Moving ahead in life some fruits have sweet and bitter and sour taste in life I just feel one thing
From mind that moving ahead doesn't mean alive but alive means having tastes are totally
Different inside life so I feel that taste will make us alive inside life so then those tastes will
Nice inside life I feel that those tastes are something which will make us alive on every point
Just coming ahead doesn't mean truly become alive inside life on every point inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...