Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Poem 582. Entire life

                                                               Entire life
How wrong it seem when we go ahead in life sometimes I just love view of past still I force to go
Ahead sometimes but then just give me few days then god will tell me in life that how better is my
Future and on every time we just feel one thing from our mind that those wrong things which will
Happen to us inside life are going ahead as per our thinking on every moment and on every point
I feel just one thought from my mind that those things which I have seen in past are far better in
Your future inside life on every moment inside our life I just have one thought on every moment and
Any thing inside life why did past look to so good on every point I just have one thought from my
Thinking and from my mind that those people in life after all those thoughts which are so important
Inside our view in my life on every view and every point sometimes future will look sometime so
Wrong inside life those things which are important inside life because those views which will
Look totally wrong inside life so then on every moment inside life I just feel that those views will
Look so perfect inside our life after all those views which will look so perfect in life have one
Side from my thinking and from my mind views which are so precious inside life on every point
I feel just one thought from my mind that those wrong things which will happen to us in life are
Something totally wrong on every point inside life I just feel one view from my mind that on every
Moment inside life those things which are so important to us in life on every moment I just feel
One thing from my mind that my past is not that good that I want sacrifice my future inside life
On every moment and on every point just to get that past sometimes but then when few moments
Were past I just can't able to understand my mind that why did I want that past when my future
Is so nice maybe just because I am so scared of all those problems which enter inside my life and
Those problems just manage to create troubles for me on every point this is our future and this is
Our life in which we just move ahead on every moment and on every time I just have one feeling
From inside of my mind that those things which happen inside our future are always good for us
Inside our life but sometimes past seem so nice because it is something which was already finished
So we don't need to think about it once again in life because it is one book which was read until
End by us and no one is going to change that end in life so when that book is complete we feel just
One thought from inside when we know that happy end why did we need to read new book in life
But life is not just reading book but it seem like something writing sometimes so from first page to
Next page we think for hours that how should we write that book inside our life when we move
Ahead on every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that those books which we are writing
Will be something as we thought on each and every point but that doesn't happen and our books
Doesn't look as we think inside life those books look so much different than our thoughts and than
Our mind because sometimes we write something and some times we just have to read something
Written by our destiny inside book of life so we just get confused how can we just have to read
Our every moment of life we always want to move ahead on every moment and on every point
We just feel one thing from our thoughts that we need to read those books inside our future and
Inside our life when we move ahead we just feel that reading books is not that much easy in life
After all those things which are so important to us going ahead as per our wish inside our life
That's why sometimes we feel that it is so much better to get things inside life as per our thinking
And as per our wishes on every moment and on every point inside our life when we just move
Ahead we feel one thought from our mind that those past which have definite good end are better
For our future and our life on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that things which are
Important for us inside our life I just never understand what I feel from my mind because those
Past will have sure end seem so perfect to me I feel just because they are better part of my life
While future is good if not perfect inside my life but same thing apply to past because nothing is
That perfect inside our life when we move ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that we
Want something sure not just hope inside life but only when we convince our mind that sure thing
Is not perfect for our life we will understand from inside life many times hope is best thing for
Our life so when we start to hope for good future then only we can love our future and truth of
Our life because on every moment we just feel one thing that we are standing against every thing
Which is part of our future as well as our life because future is something which we really need
To love and present is our hope for that future in life so when we goes ahead in life we must
Learn to cherish our past and think present as our hope for nice and good future life but never
Hope for something perfect because nothing is perfect in life that thing is perfect for you which
Suits you inside life what other thing doesn't matter when you choose some road of hope for
Your future and every moment of present become hope inside our every moment of our entire life
So let's present our present tense as hope of future inside our beautiful film called our entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...