Sunday, December 9, 2012

Poem 577. Freedom for others

                                                           Freedom for others
Because on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that on every thing
Which I see inside life will look totally wrong on every moment and on every point I just have one
Thought which will look like mountain inside life I feel one thought from inside that those things
Which will include many things that are part of our life on every moment I feel that those things
Which are so precious in life began to look so boring on every time I just feel that I have made
One big mistake while judging it inside life when I will move ahead I have one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that all those things which look so perfect are not that much right because
I have changed the side and I have changed my mind on every occasion I feel life will manage to
Hurt me on every angle of life when I change for just one truth change my side they say that other
Person is not perfect and that one is not right but is that cause enough to support wrong person
Inside life when I will move ahead I just have one thought from my mind that those things which
Will face changes are something so confused inside life I will never let people move ahead as per
My thinking inside life because I can't force them so I just let them act as they think it is wise
But so strange is that thought which tell me that those people doesn't understand my freedom
And my views inside life those people just kept thinking from one front to another on each and
Every point I will never understand what I feel from inside I have just one thinking that life will
Turn in different way on every point I will see those changes which are part of our life but then
As life went ahead I feel that people are not supporting me but they are also trying to change me
As per their wish inside life I will never have that understanding which will tell me how did I suppose
To keep that friendship alive if those people start pushing me on other view and on other side and
When I will move ahead I just have one thought from my mind that those people who are moving
Ahead should go ahead just as per our thoughts inside life I will never let life change on any point
Because on every moment I just feel one thing I am ready to give freedom but people are not ready
To give me freedom inside life how can you just tell someone that this person should support
Wrong person just because other is not wise enough to come ahead in life do you pet snake
Because rabbit is too coward inside life I know that some people will not understand it because
They have studied life too deeply that after some moment their logic leave them and just they become
One book which have written history of every sort and type sometimes you need to understand
That how hard it will be to move ahead in life if you just keep reading some books and never talk
Those people who really lived that life just go ahead in life and live some moment without opinion
Then you will understand what is truth of life but those people never understand it because
They have never seen what we saw in life sometimes explaining will fail and our thinking can't
Be told them in life sometimes I just feel that those people are never good and wise inside life
Because when those people don't understand value of freedom how can they help us in life
And on every moment I just feel one thing from inside I feel that those freedom is totally so
Important inside life that I need to understand that freedom is something most important in
My thinking and in my life on every moment and on every point I just kept thinking one thing
From inside that freedom is something totally wrong from every angle of my life because
That freedom will not help us that much inside life I feel that if I don't able to get my place
How can I grow inside life giving freedom is important but in return getting it is also so
Precious and important inside life if you don't get freedom then you will lose every thing from
Thinking and from my mind on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those moment
When we went ahead inside our life we just feel that freedom will be our and we are getting it
On every moment and on every point but freedom is not that thing which will come so easily
Inside our life I feel just one thing from every angle of our life that freedom is not as easy to
Get inside life people will not give you it so easily freedom is one thing which we get from god
On our birth but then in few moment we began to struggle to protect it on every moment and
This precious gift is not easy to protect we need friends to help us teach us to protect but then
Instead of protecting people just start capturing our freedom how wrong it will be on every thought
And on every moment that precious gift is not protected because then protecting it become
One biggest struggle on each and every day so we just need those friend who may not have
Views like us but still how they give us and our views some sort of respect and don't harm us
On every moment but then I feel just one thing from every moment freedom is wrong on
Each and every moment inside our world at wrong point on every thought and on every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...