Friday, December 7, 2012

Poem 575. Understanding sunshine

                                                         Understanding sunshine
Some people are so confused inside life they just feel that they have found some sunshine which
Will rise on some points and manage to hurt our life on every moment I just feel one thing from
My mind that if they found sunshine it is great but truth is that they are far away from sunshine
On every moment and on every point I feel that sunshine is so mild that it is clear it is still far away
In life but some people just get too tired between journey to that sunshine and start to assume that
It is truth of our life darkness is something so which will manage to every moment inside life
On every moment inside life those sunshine which are so important is truly far away in the life
On every point of our life some people who are so precious inside life on every moment I feel
One thought from inside that sunshine is always precious part of our life but some just don't want
To travel too much so they in between the road start to imagine sunshine and then they just turn
To some area of life which will be so complicated on every moment and every point we just have
One thought from inside that to reach to that sunshine we need to go ahead on route of stones
Which will manage to cut our feet on many occasions and on many points I just feel one thing
From inside they just feel that those feet are something important inside life on every moment
I feel they are just searching for quick and easy sunshine and sometimes they easily get convinced
That they got it inside their eyes on every moment they feel just one thing from their mind that in
Their life on every moment and on every point I just have one thought from inside that those
Sunshine which look so good for our eyes when we move ahead they just don't seem to get
That idea in their mind that they are so happy to get things as per their wish inside life that they
Just never try to search for sunshine on every moment they just keep going ahead inside life
Sunshine which is good for our life on every moment I have one thinking from inside that
Those sunshine which will make me happy are far away inside life on every moment I just
Feel one thing from inside that those happiness which we want are far away in life on every
Moment I just feel that we have to work hard to get them inside life but when we move ahead
Our life will just manage to confuse us on every point we feel one thing that we need to see
That beautiful sunshine but when some people stop in middle and say they got that sunshine
Because on every moment and on every point they just feel one thing from inside that they
Are wise enough and more intelligent in life and they can easily find that sunshine inside life
On every moment I feel one thought from inside that those sunshine which may able to shine
Our world will look so perfect inside life I just know one thing from my mind that those
People just never understand me or my mind on every occasion they will just keep telling
That they knew every thing and they are so wise I just have one thing from my mind that
Winning over their thought is hardest task of life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing
From inside that those roads which have sunshine in life are not there but they are ahead
And on any point I just knew it from inside of my mind but convincing them seems like
Some hardest task of life so I just decide to ignore them and learn to accept what they say
As truth of my life when I will move ahead inside life that sunshine will be totally wrong
Inside life so then I feel one thing from our mind that sunshine is totally wrong inside life
But then I feel that sunshine is so different inside life after all those sunshine have that kind
Of golden color inside life on every moment from every angle of life I feel just one thing
From our thinking inside life those people who want to win are going on totally wrong way inside
Life but then I feel just one thing from our mind and then when we start walking ahead
Inside life because those sunshine which are something totally important inside life but then
I feel when we start moving inside life I have from one front tried to move ahead on every
Moment but when people began to think they got that sunshine so then only I can understand
One thought from inside that in our life we need to move ahead from every moment and
Every time but if some people began to think that we are ahead inside life on every moment
I just feel one thing from inside that those sunshine are not achieved on every point then
I just feel one thought from inside that this sunshine which I want to achieve can't be win
Inside life so then I feel if only those people understand us inside life on any point so I tried
For some days and sometimes but then another option enters in my life I find people who
Are moving ahead for sunshine so I join them inside life so when you just stop in between
Inside life just remember that you are on your own when you wake up because no one is
Going to wait for you their entire life so try to understand first sunshine then only go ahead
And claim that you like to see sunshine inside our future and inside our life on every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...