Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Poem 606. Unwanted

                                                                 Unwanted
Oh god can you come and help when unwanted person is banging my door I know it is wrong
But I found myself saying it more and more when inside our life we move ahead more I just feel
One thing unwanted person are never welcomed any more but still some people just don't grasp
That thing by our expression in life any more I just feel some times they are not confused but
They just don't want to listen to truth any more I just feel one thing from my heart and my thinking
On every moment those people just don't want to listen to those talks which are so hard inside
Life will look so wrong every time because telling other person that just go away from life is not
That much easy but sometimes it happens inside life because sometimes our views goes so
Different ways in life that no friendship can have power to survive over them inside life when
We start moving ahead on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that those views
Which touch my thoughts and my mind look so different to us on every point I feel just one
Thing from my mind that those unwanted views will look so different on every point when
I will move ahead I just have one thought from my mind which tell me that I can move ahead
As per my thinking inside life but when our life went ahead on every point we just feel one
Thought from our mind which tell us we need to move ahead on every moment and on every
Point inside life when I will moving ahead I just have one thought from our mind I feel just
One thing from every angle of life I feel that when sometime our thoughts are so different
I don't want to  argue and I want that person to leave with respect inside life on every moment
I just feel one thought from inside mind that some people just manage to irritate us in life and
When I went ahead I just want them to understand in life that when crisis will come we all
Feel just one thing from our mind that those thoughts which are wanted inside life are left
Behind on every point of our life when we go ahead I just feel one thing from every point
That those things which are needed can be adjusted from time to time but our thoughts can't
Be adjusted inside life when we went ahead we just began to feel one thought from inside
That other person never understand our thinking so that is end of our friendship inside life
When we want to move ahead we need to form proper views in life we need to understand
That we are not winning on any point until we began to win on any part of life when I will move
Ahead I just feel one thought from inside those thinking which we develop on both sides will
Look so great in our life I just never understand if that thinking is changed how can any friendship
Will survive that tide after all thoughts are basic of friendship and we need to understand that
Thoughts are totally wrong on every point I will never understand what I feel from inside life
I just want one thing from my mind that it is one thinking which will tell me that I need to
Survive without thinking what will happen next inside life I just feel one thought from my mind
That those people who are moving ahead inside life but then I feel just one thinking on every
Point of life I feel one thought from my mind that those thinking which will help us are not
Going ahead as per our mind in life when I will move ahead I just began to feel my mind will
Win one day but only if I have proper friends in life because on every point life seem to move
Ahead just as per wish on every time I just feel one thing from my mind that those friendship
Which I made look more better and perfect if I keep them alive inside life but I can do it only
When I have same thinking on both sides so I just don't want those friends who don't think
Like me inside life I just want to move ahead on every moment and on every point I have one
Thought which take me ahead on every angle of life I will never prefer what I dislike inside life
And same thing to apply that person in life so I just want them to stay away from me inside life
But it will just does seem to suit those person inside life so they just keep banging again and
Again on my door many times I just have one question how shall I deal with such guests in life
When I will move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which look great
Are totally wrong inside life on every moment I just have one thinking from my mind that those
Thoughts which enter inside my life are totally wrong on every point I just have one feeling from
My thinking and from my mind that those people who are banging on my door are not some
People who welcomed in my house or my mind but still I just don't know how to tell them to
Go away in life because we don't want to insult but some people just need insult to understand
Things inside life how confuse is our life on those points that I just always start to pray by heart
That god should give those people some sense and they leave my house as soon as possible on
That time but sometimes those prayers are answered and when they go unanswered are worst time.

2 comments:

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...