Friday, December 14, 2012

Poem 587. Ambition of gain

                                                         Ambition of gain
Sometimes I feel how can some people just ignore best things of life when they got them
They seem to think that those things don't deserve much status inside life and when those
Moments goes away they just keep screaming from their top of lungs on every point we just
Have one thought from our mind that we really deserve better moment of life for those things
Or persons who are so precious in life just running after one ambition is sometimes not right
On every moment I just feel that I need to go ahead in my mind those things which are so
Perfect to us are not that much right for our mind on every moment we just feel that those
Things which are precious to us are right for our life I know that ambition always deserve time
But if you think they are so much worthy then why did you need next time more time in life
When I will move ahead I just have one feeling from my mind that those ambitions which
I have deserve are totally wrong in life when I feel that other things are more precious and
More worthy to my mind when I will move ahead I just have one thought from inside that
Those things which are worthy where not treated as per their worth inside life I just never
Understand how wrong are my life's many points because when I will move ahead I just feel
That I deserve happiness in life but when my ambition is something so precious that when
I get it I just don't want any happiness from other things in life then only I accept that ambition
As something worthy in life when things move ahead on every moment and on every point
I feel our ambitions are something which will get us on every wrong moment and on every
Wrong point I feel that those ambitions which are really important to us inside life and on every
Moment I feel those ambitions are something not that much perfect in our life when I will move
Ahead I just have one feeling from inside that those scream which I heard for every moment
And on every time are not going ahead as per our wishes inside life I just never understand
How confused is my mind because when I will start to move ahead I just have one feeling
From inside that some times people just set their ambitions to show off others are something
So important for our future and for our life I have just one thought from my mind that those
Things which are ambitions of mind those people must like them so much inside life on every
Moment and on every time I just have one thought from my mind that when you like some
Other thing so much then you must give justice to our thoughts on every moment and on
Every point I just feel one thought from inside that those ambitions which look so perfect to
Our thinking are totally wrong for our future and our life when we will move ahead I just
Feel one thought from my mind that those people who feel other things required attention
Should not run just after that ambition inside life when I want to move ahead I just have one
Thought on every point I feel those minds which enter in our life doesn't deserve things as
Per our thoughts on any point because when their ambition capture their mind it is not some
Thing that is great but it is some small useless and we just want it to for our selfish motives
Inside life I just want on every moment and on every time to have that thing which really
Have some meaning inside life just running after some personal gain never give us that much
Success on any point when I will start to move ahead I just feel one thought from inside
That those things which look so perfect are not getting us to some points of our life but
When we move ahead we just have one thought from inside that those points which will
Taking us ahead are always good for our future and our life when our ambitions are those
Things which have good morals and truthfulness inside when I will decide to move ahead
In life I just thought one thing on every point that those things which we do deserve more
Happiness and more pleasure of our mind I have just one thinking from my mind that those
People who move ahead are winner of our life when we decide to move ahead we just feel
One thing from our mind that those things which deserve happiness from our mind are not
Something so good and perfect for our life when we turn to selfish gain we just want to keep
Those ambitions which will give us happiness on every point we just have one thinking that
We deserve happiness not for just gains but for happiness of our mind so then I feel just
One thing from my mind that those happiness must be gain for soul inside life so on every
Moment and on every time I just feel one thing from inside that my ambitions are something
Which are totally unique for my thoughts as well as for my mind because ambitions are
Something which we never set wisely inside our future and inside our life on any point
They are many times set by impulse of gain inside our life on every moment and on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...