Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Poem 595. Spots of life

                                                            Spots of life
From one spot of life that every thing which move ahead in life is not going as per our wishes
Inside life on every point but then I just have one thought from inside that those spots are not taking
Us ahead as per our wishes in life after all those spot will harm inside life on every wishes in life
Those things which are so important to us on every point are not going ahead as per our wishes
Inside life when I will move ahead on every moment and on every point which will help us in every
Moment inside life so then I feel those spots which are so important in life are managing to me
Inside life but then I just feel one thing from my mind those spots which will harm us on every
Moment inside life so then I feel that spot which will one thing from inside I just have one thought
In mind which are totally wrong on every time I feel one thought from inside that on spot we will
Feel one thing from inside that those spots which look so nice are not going ahead in my life on
Every moment I thought just one thing from my mind that on every spot and on every point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that on every spot I feel I want to go ahead inside life when I will
Move ahead I just don't feel one thought from my mind that every thing which touch my heart
Is just that one point those spots on which I can get whatever I like look so perfect to me in my
Thinking and my mind on every moment and on every point we just have one thought from inside
We just wish one thing from our mind that those spot which we feel tender are not going ahead
On any point of life when I will visit that spot I just feel one thought from inside those wishes
I have expected from that spot are not taking me ahead on any moment because they are totally
Wrong inside life when I want to move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those spots
Are something which touch my thinking and my mind on every moment I just feel one thing from
My thoughts inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which
Are turning in wrong way are not that bad for our life when we move ahead we just feel one thing
From mind that some spots are set for us in such way that I feel they are so wrong inside life when
We move ahead we will just feel one thing from mind that on every moment we thought some spots
Are totally wrong for our future and our life when we move ahead I just feel one thing from my
Thinking and my mind that those spots on which I feel so hurt are not going ahead as per my thought
And thinking inside life when I will move ahead I just think one thought from mind that those spots
Which look so perfect are something not changeable in life when I will move ahead I just think
One thought from inside that on each and every moment we need to go ahead as per our thinking
And as per our wishes on every point of life when we start to move ahead we just feel one thing
From our mind that those spots which look so perfect to us inside life so on every moment and
On every point I just feel one thing from inside of our mind that those spots which look so perfect
Inside life are going in totally wrong way on every moment and on every point when I want to move
Ahead inside life I just feel one thing from inside of our mind because on every moment those spots
Will create problems for our life those things are something which will have wrong impact on mind
Because on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those spots are not helping me
At all inside my life when I decide to move ahead I feel that I have made that decision inside life
Because those spots which touch my soul are going ahead as per my thinking and as per my mind
So on every moment and on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that at least on some
Spots our luck should shine and we should get something important in life so on every moment
I just feel one thing from my mind that those spots which look so perfect inside life are not going
Ahead as per our thoughts and our mind I just feel one thing from spots of life that those things
Which touch us are not going ahead as per our wishes inside life I just never understand what
I feel from inside that those spots which look so perfect to us are going ahead on totally wrong
Way inside life I just never understand how can I will understand those spots in life I just feel
One thing that those spots are giving me so much success on every point inside life but then
Those things which are so important in life those things which are precious inside life so then
I feel one thing from inside that those things which will touch us inside life so then I feel just one
Thing inside life so then I feel one thing from inside mind that those thoughts which will help me
Inside life are going ahead inside life so then I feel that all those spots are totally wrong inside
Our future and our life so I just feel one thing from my mind that all those spots which are good
For our life are not going ahead as per our thoughts as well as with our intelligence of thinking of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...