Monday, December 17, 2012

Poem 592. Useless resources

                                                            Useless resources
I will just have one thought inside life that how did somethings turn in such different way in life
When we have all resources how did we manage to fail in life and how did our luck will fall in
Such a way from any angle of life when I have one thought I just never understand it on any
Moment and on any point I just never understood in my life how can some one with so many
Resources can lose things in such way of life after all those precious resources never limited in
Our future and our life on every moment we just think that our life is not going ahead on any
Moment in life so on every point that those things which have so precious resources are not
Going ahead as per our wishes inside life so on every moment and on every time those resources
Are something which should manage to help us in life they are not going ahead as per our thinking
And as per our mind when I will move ahead I just wish one thought from inside those resources
Which I have are not going ahead as per our thinking in life after all those resources which are
Totally important inside life so then I feel that those things which are so important in life but
Then those resources are something so wrong inside life when I will move ahead I just feel
One thing from my mind those resources which are totally wrong can turn into some unknown
Type of resources in life when I have moved ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Resources which I have seen are going ahead as per my wishes in life those resources will take
Us ahead are good inside life on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that some times
Those resources which are important inside life they are something which are so important in life
When I have one thought from inside that those resources which are good for us are already
Having positive thoughts inside my mind on every occasion I feel just one thing from my mind
That those resources which I like are something so perfect for my mind after all those resources
Which are part of our life are not going ahead as per our thinking and as per our mind on every
Moment and on every time I just feel one thought from my mind that some times those resources
Which we stored doesn't help us inside life on every occasion I just feel one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that those resources which I see are not helping because they are just
Those stored things in life which will stay on one place on every moment and on every time
When I look at those resources I just feel one thought from my mind that my resources which
Are working were more useful in life but many times I feel they are stored on some places
Which are so perfect in life after all those places are just become some store room for them in life
When we move ahead we just feel one thing from our mind that resources are something
Which are just managing to take me ahead in life on every moment and on every point I feel
Just one thing from my mind that those resources which look so hard are managing to hurt us
On every moment of our life because those resources are something so precious to our mind
I will never understand what I feel from my mind that those resources which I have stored
Are not going ahead as per our wishes inside life on every moment and on every occasion of life
My resources are something which will just remain on my place of happiness inside life after
All those resources which are stored on one place inside life on every moment I just feel one
Thought from inside that those things which are so important to me inside my life on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those resources which are
So wrong are not going ahead as per my thinking inside my life because those resources are
Stored on totally wrong point after all those resources which are so important to me inside life
I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind those resources which I have in life are
Not going ahead on every moment and on every point after all those resources which are
Good for me inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind that those resources which
Are so good are just useless thing when they are stored inside life I want them to be in use
Not just stored on some point I have just one feeling from inside when resources remain stored
They will not useful in life when those resources are going ahead as per your wishes inside life
I just feel one thing from my mind that those resources which I want for me are not going ahead
As per my thoughts and as per mind because on every moment and on every time I just feel
One thought from inside that those resources which are so perfect to me are not going ahead
As per my thoughts inside life I will never understand one thought from every point I feel
That those resources which are taking me ahead inside life on every moment and on every point
After all resources are something which are so important to us inside life because those thoughts
Are some resources which right for our life but then those resources if just remain on one point
Seem so useless even when they have usefulness inside life on every moment and on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...