Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Poem 594. Wings of ambitions

                                                        Wings of ambitions
When I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which are so perfect to me in life
Look suddenly so wrong on every part of life so on every moment and on every time I just feel
One thing from my mind that those things which are so precious inside life I just feel one thought
From my thinking and from my mind that on every moment I just feel one thing in my life but then
When I will go ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that those thinking which are part of
My future and my life but then as I went ahead on every moment and on every point so then I just
Feel one thought from my mind but then I just feel one thing from inside that those things which
Are so perfect for us are no longer that good for our future and for our life because when we went
Ahead on every point we just feel one thing from inside of mind I just never able to guess things
Inside life but then I feel that those things are totally wrong inside life after all those things which
Are so perfect for our thinking inside life that those wings are totally strong when I went ahead
On every moment and on every point I just feel that those wings which will take me ahead in life
But then I feel that my wings are those power of our mind which are so perfect inside life when
I went ahead inside my life that those wings are something so nice inside life those wings are nothing
But our ambitions on every time sometimes they take me ahead on every point then I just feel one
Thing from inside that those things which are so precious to my mind are something so nice in life
Because those wings have power inside our life I just never understand one thought from my mind
That those wings which are so strong can help us ahead inside life after all those wings inside life
Are showing that power to me on every moment and on every time inside life I just feel one thought
From my thinking and from my mind that those wings have that power inside life which will show
Me on every moment and on every time power of wings which will help us inside life after all this
All those things which are so important inside life after all power is something so important to us
On every moment and on every time so then I just feel one thing from inside life but then those
Things which have wings are so important inside life on every moment and on every point I just
Feel one thought from inside that life is not going ahead on any moment and on any point I just
Never understand my wings which are so nice for my life but then I feel just one thing from my
Thoughts and from my mind that those wings are something so great inside life so then on every
Moment and on every point those wings have power inside life I just have one thought from my
Thinking and from my mind because on every moment and on every point because those wings
Are something so powerful inside life I feel just one thing from my soul and my mind that those
Wings are so perfect for our life I just feel one thing from my mind that those negative things
Inside life have side effects on every moment and every time I just feel one thing from my mind
Those wings are so strong which will turn ahead inside life but then I feel like birds I need to
Go ahead in life on every moment and on every point I just thought one thing from my life that
Like bird we fly high inside life so then I feel just sky will be so high inside life but then I feel
Just one thought from inside life those birds are totally wrong inside life after all we all want to
Run around inside life but then I feel just one thing from my mind that those birds are powerful
Inside life so then I just feel one thing from my mind that those wings are totally wrong on every
Moment inside life I just want to fly as much as high I want to fly inside life but then suddenly
I think one thing from our mind but then those birds are totally wrong inside life because those
Birds are not that great inside life I just never understand one thing from my mind I feel just one
Thinking and one thought from inside that those wings have power inside life I just feel one thing
From every angle of life I feel that birds are having power inside life because those birds are so
Great and perfect for our future and our mind after all those wings are which don't have much
Power inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those wings which are so perfect on
Birds are something so nice inside life because when I have decide inside life after all those
Things which have power inside life are taking them totally wrong way inside life I feel one thing
From my mind that those wings are so different inside life on every moment and on every point
I just feel one thing from inside that those wings which have power inside them on every point
So we just think one thing from inside that those power which we have are effecting our life
So when we have strong wing of ambition we can touch sky when we decide to fly inside life
But when we fly like birds we just feel one thing we will touch the sky and that is our destiny
And that is our future and life so on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from
Inside that those wings can help us on many times but same wings will not help us if we decide
To go ahead inside life after all those things will get hurt on sometimes inside life but then
I feel one thing from inside life but then I feel that our ambitions are become weak like when
We decide to fly inside life those birds are totally wrong inside our thinking and our life but
Then I just feel one thing from inside that wings are not that powerful on any moment and
On any point of life because those wings are so powerful inside our life those ambitions are
Something so weak inside life because wings will not always strong inside life on every point
So when we get hurt like wing of birds our ambitions get hurt on some point of future and
They will no more help us to fly in life but we are so lucky that we don't have just one wing
Inside life but then I feel we have many ambitions which will look so perfect and nice in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...