Sunday, December 9, 2012

Poem 578. Group for peace

                                                          Group for peace
I just have one hope that there will be peace in world one day and that is one sentence we heard again
And again because on every thought and on every moment I just feel one thing that peace is something
So important to us still we can hardly manage to get that peace which is important to us on each and
Every moment I just feel one day it will enter in our life again I just keep thinking that when we all
Know it is impossible to get why just we keep hoping that whole world will understand us one day
When whole world is having different type of problems I just feel one thing on every time and on
Every moment that peace is something which in this world is so hard to get because world is full of
So many people who want different things from their mind on every moment that I just feel one
Thing that peace is something that is important for our mind on every day but how can we convince
Whole world in any way how can we convince people on each and every day I just feel one thing
Inside life those peace which I feel one thing from my mind that peace which is something so precious
Inside life on every moment and on every point I just feel one mind from my mind that peace is
Something so important on each and every try I feel just one thing that peace is unique thing and
On every moment we just feel one thing that this world is full of many human being and on every
Moment and on every thinking that peace is something so useful for every human being I just feel
One thing that this whole world is full of human being but then I just feel one thing that peace is
Most precious sort of thing I feel on every moment and on every thinking that peace is something
So precious to me that those peace will come to us but just with our mind not with help of other
Human being since world have so many human being I feel it is hard to get all those things and
On every moment each person have different thought inside mind as human being on every point
As a human being I just feel one thing that on every moment we just feel one thing that since
We want some sort of great thing world should respect those great thing in life we just feel that
Wishing happiness is so great that we achieve it in just moments of life but then when comes
Question I feel just one thing from my mind on every thought and on every time I have just one
Thought from my mind that happiness is something so precious inside our life that I just have
One thought from my mind that every one will jump to join it inside our life but that doesn't seem
To happen inside life because those things which touch our thoughts and our mind are not going
Ahead inside our life as per our thinking and our mind I feel one thing from inside that happiness
Is not just enough to attract people to that thought inside life so I feel that peace which will give
Happiness inside life on every moment and on every point we just feel one thing that happiness
Is about getting peace inside life there are lot emotions inside life which have confused to us on
Every moment and on every point I don't want those emotions to be confused inside life so then
Emotions like anger and rage inside life will have side effects inside life so then I feel just one
Thing from my mind that happiness is not first priority inside life on every moment and on every
Thought and on every point I feel that those other emotions are part of our life when we move
Ahead inside life I just feel that many emotions in life are getting more importance inside life
Than our happiness on many points so even good nature people are busy on that point they just
Feel one thing from every angle and from every point that those things which will have side effects
On us look totally wrong inside life but then when we move ahead we just feel one thing from
Inside we feel that we need to have many types of thoughts from every moment and on every
Sort of point I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which enter inside life
Are not going ahead as per our wishes inside life I feel that happiness will be precious inside life
I feel that those peace which I have inside life is not going ahead on every moment and every
Point in life I just have one feeling from inside of my mind that those things which touch my
Thinking and my heart are peace but whole world doesn't want to have it inside their life and
They all have different demand on every angle and on every point I just kept thinking one thing
From inside that those feeling which I have inside my life are about peace then I have to search for
Peace just from inside because world will not agree with me on every point they want something
Different important to their view so never expect from world peace for our thinking and mind
We just have to move ahead inside our life but never we can expect any changes inside our world
We just have to find peace on limited people who will stood with us for peace and even if we get
Those few people even then I feel we are real and true winner inside our world because finding
People for happiness and peace is something so important but still hardest task for our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...