Thursday, December 6, 2012

Poem 573. Shadows to hide

                                                        Shadows to hide
From every area of life I just have one thought from shadow of life on those moment when I
Want to win in life sometimes I just get carried away by wrong thoughts inside life when I will
Move ahead from shadow of life I just feel one thing that I am hiding from every one inside life
But then somewhere in heart I know fully from inside that shadow can't hide me because they
Don't have that power inside life when move in shadow it is just take few days to get that sunshine
On every moment in that shadow I feel that I am standing on wrong concept and on totally
Wrong point those shadows in which I will walk are going to vanish in few moments of life
So my heart ask me just one question why did I prefer shadows in my life when I know fully
From my soul and from inside that those shadows which look so scary are dark and so deep
Inside my life and those shadows are just those parts which confuse me from time to time and
Inside those shadow I just will not have happiness inside life because those shadows will scare
Me from every angle of my life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing inside life that those
Shadows which look so perfect are not that right for our future and for our life when I see those
Shadows I just feel one question from inside if those shadows are not hiding me then why did
I prefer to stand in them inside life on every moment and on every point I just have one thought
That those shadows which have darkness inside life but then those shadows in which I will stand
Are on every moment shows crisis inside life on every moment that this darkness is so important
Inside life I just have one feeling that shadows in which I move from time to time I feel that darkness
Will capture my thoughts and my mind in those shadow I feel one thing from our life those
Shadows which are so dark inside life I feel just one thing from our life after all those things
Which are totally wrong inside life I feel that one shadow in which I was hiding behind on every
Moment and every time I feel just one thing from inside that those darkness which are so nice
Inside life on every moment I feel one thing from every point that this darkness can't hide in
Our thinking and life I feel that those darkness which is so light on sometimes on every moment
And on every time I feel just that on every thought inside life I feel that shadow which are so
Wrong every point inside life that we all prefer to hide in shadow on every time because we just
Feel one thing from our mind we need to find those shadow which are so important inside life
I feel just one thing that from every angle and every time we just feel one thing from our mind
I feel one thing that those shadow which are so wrong on every moment and on every point
We feel just one thing that shadow of darkness are not helping us on any point inside life on
Every thought inside life I feel just one thing from our mind I think shadow are totally wrong
On every moment and on every time I feel just one thing from inside that those shadow are
Something so wrong on every point we feel just one thing that shadows are hiding us from
Problems inside every moment and on every point we just have one thought from inside but
Then I feel one thing that on every moment and on every point those shadows which are so
Precious inside life because inside them we have found those shadows are totally wrong in life
After all those shadows are so mild inside life on every moment those shadows just tell us
How to hide and on every moment we just feel one thing from inside that in those shadows
We are safe but are we safe in them in life I just feel that in those shadows we just manage
To feel that we are far away from every one but those shadows never help us to hide they just
Keep us hidden for some moment and then finally when moment comes of coming before
Every one I just feel that we feel so scared and confuse in life those moment when we comes
Before every one are precious to us in life on every moment we just feel that we are standing
On totally wrong point of life we will never understand what we feel from inside because we
Are so busy in hiding that we just don't find truth of our life when I will move ahead I just feel
One thought from inside that on each and every moment of life those shadows will manage to
Destroy our peace of life when we find shadows around us we just feel one thought from inside
That those shadows are helping us but I feel they are confusing us on every moment from our
Thinking and from our mind I will never understand what I thought from inside I just feel one
Thing on every moment that shadows are something so important inside life when I will move
Ahead I just have one thought from mind that those shadows which are nice to us are going
Ahead as per our thinking on each and every point but that thought is so wrong because those
Shadows just capture some part of life and then vanish in just few moment and we just stood
There without any shadow and we neither have knowledge how to fight so it's better to learn
With your own courage that finding shadows to hide inside our future and inside our precious life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...