Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Poem 608. Changing opinion

                                                         Changing opinion
Each person has his thinking and thought on every point that inside life after all those thoughts
Which will happen in wrong way inside life other thoughts which are so precious to our life so
Those thoughts which are important inside life keep searching on every moment and on every
Time inside life those opinions which are so important inside life on every thought and on every
Moment from inside that opinion are something which are so important inside life on every moment
And on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that those opinion which I have from
My thought and my mind those opinions which are so good for our life look so different on every
Thought and on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that opinion which are so important
To us on every point I feel just one thing that those opinion which have entered inside life look so
Totally wrong inside every point those opinion which are formed by our mind are going ahead in
Totally wrong way of life I just feel one thing from my mind that those views which I have kept
Part of life so when from my mind those opinion which are so precious to our mind will look so
Wrong on every point I feel one feeling from my mind that those opinion which are hidden in
Our thinking and in our mind look so wrong when things comes in different light on every moment
And on every point I just have one feeling from my mind that on every point those opinion in life
Are not going as per my wish on any point I feel at first when I have formed them in life I just
Have one thought from my mind that those opinions which are so confirmed inside my mind
Will look so perfect to me on each day of my life when I will have some view inside my mind
I just feel one thought on every point that those opinions which I have kept inside look so wrong
On every view and on every point after all those opinions which I have formed for so long time
I feel they are totally wrong on every view point because when I form them I just feel one thought
From my thinking and from my mind that those opinion which kept for so long inside our mind
Are something so different on every view point I just never understand on any point that how can
Change of those opinion happen in such a short time inside life I feel those things which will so
Wrong on every time I just have opinions which are so wrong on every angle of life because
When we went ahead on every moment and those opinion which are so wrong on every area
And every time I just have opinion inside life but when they look so wrong suddenly I feel so
Confused on every mind I feel those opinions which are precious inside life I have those opinion
Inside life which turn in wrong way when they goes on wrong point I just kept waiting on every
Point of life to get proper way for that opinion and suddenly every thing turn upside down in
My mind and inside my life when I form opinion I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Things which are so important to us look so wrong inside life when I will move ahead I just have
One thought from my mind that opinion which I have form are something so wrong on every
Point and on every side after all those opinion which are so important to our life look so wrong
And ugly in that light I just wish one thing from my mind that those opinion which will form
On every moment I feel one thing that opinions are some thing which are not that much nice
Inside life I have one feeling from inside that those views which I have formed are not going
Ahead as per my thinking and as per my mind I just feel one thought from inside that those
Views which will keep me away are something so important inside life on every view and on
Every point inside life so then I just have one views inside life those opinion I form on every
Point will look totally wrong inside life I feel one thing from my views in life that those opinion
Which I have inside life doesn't look that good on any point when I see truth is different I just
Have to waste all those efforts which I have made to reach on that point I just have one thought
From my thinking and from my mind that those opinion which I have inside life doesn't look
That good when I feel just one thing from my thoughts inside life so I just have one view on
Every point that those things which are so good inside life those things which are so interesting
Inside life so then those opinions which are so important inside life so then I feel one thing
From my mind that those opinions which are so precious inside life then those opinions which
Look so good inside life but then I feel I have to waste things inside life that on every point
I have just one thought from my mind that opinion will stay same inside life and then on every
Moment I just feel one thing from my mind that I am cheating inside my life so how much will be
Waste but one thing is truth of life that I will change my opinion from time to time because
I just want to sleep peacefully with nice thoughts in mind I never like to cheat inside my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...