Thursday, December 20, 2012

Poem 598. High ambition

                                                                High ambition
When I  wish to touch the sky on every moment and every time I feel just one thought from my mind that
When I will able to fly so high inside my life on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing
From sky that on every point we feel just one thing from my mind that when sky will touch you in
Your future and in your life on every time I just feel one thing from mind that those feeling which
Will touch our sky which have totally different thought inside life when I will move ahead on every
Day in life those feeling which will touch sky are entering in our life when we move ahead on every
Moment and on every time I just feel that sky can get that touch on every moment and on every time
I feel that this sky is perfect for me in life on every moment I feel that I can't able to touch sky in life
When I will move ahead on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from my mind
That sky is not that much nice inside our life those ambitions which will help us on every thing in life
After all touching sky is not that much easy inside life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and from my mind that sky will be so perfect on every moment and on every point
When I will see that sky I will feel so much happy in life I feel just one feeling from my thinking
And from my mind that sky will not be that great inside life because it will reach to sky and it will
Have reactions in life after all those things which look so perfect inside life I just wish from heart
We feel that sky is so high inside life when I will move there I just feel one thing from my mind that
I can't able to touch sky and I feel so upset in life I just feel one thing from my thinking and my mind
That those ambitions which are touching sky are perfect for my life but when I can able to touch
That sky inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind on every time so
When I will move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those thinking are having problems
In our life when I will look at sky I feel that sky will not look that nice inside life on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that some ambitions are made by us in such
A way that sky will be just our limit in life on every moment I just feel that sky will be something
That look so nice inside life after all those sky will look for something so important in life but then
I feel that sky will look so perfect and nice for our life we just feel one thing from my mind but
That sky will look so nice inside life I feel that sky is something so hard to capture inside my life
When I will move ahead I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that sky will have
Many things but they are too powerful for our future and for our life when I feel that I should
Touch that ambition it will look so strong inside life it seems as if sky will take us ahead but to me
It seems like some thing taking me far behind on every moment and on every point in life I just feel
One thing from my thoughts that I need to capture big things in life but that is not easy and that
Is not even possible inside life as days went ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Ambitions which are touching me will not help me much in my life when I will move ahead then
I will just feel one thing from my mind that my ambitions are totally right when I keep them in
My future and my life after all those things inside life I just feel that bigger ambitions are not
Helping us much inside life after all ambitions are something so nice inside life but then I have
One thinking inside life but those ambitions are something which are sometimes far ahead in
My future and in my life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those ambition
Are something so nice inside life after all sky will look so perfect inside life those things in life
Which are so perfect to our mind are not having those ambitions which will have those impact
Inside life that sky is something not that much perfect in life it will look totally wrong on each
And every point when we go ahead inside our life because those thoughts and those feelings
Of touching sky will just touch our thinking and our mind on every moment I just feel one thing
From inside that those ambitions which we set in our life are not helping us that much in life
After all when our ambitions touch our sky we just never understand those things in life which
High ambitions in life will take us are something wrong inside life so then on every moment
And on every point I just feel that ambitions are so high inside life because on every moment
And on every time I feel that sky is our ambition inside life and those ambitions will touch us
From every point inside life so then I feel just one thing from my mind that ambitions are
Something which are so precious inside life so then I feel just one thought from inside that
My ambitions are crossing each limits in life after all those ambitions are part of our life that
On every moment inside life I feel that ambitions are touching sky on each and every point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...