Monday, December 24, 2012

Poem 603. Harm of fights

                                                              Harm of fights
When we start to move ahead inside life because on every moment inside life we have to start
One sort of fight which is so interesting for our future and for our life on every moment I just
Feel something inside life that I have just one feeling from my thoughts and my mind after all
On every moment I feel just one thought from inside those fight which I have feel sad inside life
On every moment we feel that those thoughts are creating many problems inside life on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind those fights which began inside
Our future are totally wrong inside life which are so difficult in life so then I have one thing from
Our thoughts and mind but then fights are something which are so right inside life after all those
Facts are something so wrong inside life I just have one thinking from my mind that on every
Occasion inside life those fights are something so interesting on every part we just feel one thing
From our heart we just feel one thought from our heart those fights are something which are so
Strange inside our thoughts and on every part I feel just one thought you have from heart but
Then I feel which are so important on every angle inside heart because those fights which we
Start from our thinking and our heart those fights which are so precious inside our heart will
Then it will began to hurt my mind because every time fighting for justice on every moment
And on every time those fights are something so precious inside life I just feel one fight then
On every moment and on every point I just feel fight will be important for our future and life
After all those fights are something totally wrong inside life I feel that those fights are totally
Wrong inside life so those fights are creating many points inside life after all those fights are
Having nice thing inside life I just feel that those fights are happening inside life and on every
Moment and on every time we just feel one thing from every thing in life that our future is
Not going ahead as per our wishes inside life and so we just get something involved in fights
After all those things which are part of our life are creating many types of fight inside life
When we went ahead on every moment and on every point those fights which we are having
Inside our life are taking us in wrong way of life those fights which are part of our life are
Not going ahead as per our thoughts and as per our mind I will just never understand one thing
Inside our life that those things which will happen to us are having those fights inside our life
Those fights are something which are important in life they have side effects inside our life
I will just never understand when I get too much involved in fights but I just feel one thing
That those fights are not helping me that much inside life when I will move ahead on every
Moment and on every point I just feel that our future is depend on every act we did in life
Because those people who are involving us in fights are never perfect and never right for fight
When we went ahead we just feel one thing from inside that those fights which will happen
To us are not going ahead as per our thoughts and as per our advice when I will go ahead
In my life I just feel one thing from my mind that those fights which hurt us on every point
Are not going ahead as per our wishes inside life I just never understand how did we suppose
To go ahead in life on every moment I just feel that I need to get involved inside our life and
We need to adjust on every part of our future and our life when we went ahead from time to
Time I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which look so perfect inside life
Are going ahead as per our thoughts inside life I will never let our thinking have effect on every
Moment and on every point because fights are something so perfect for us inside our future
And in our life when we move ahead we just feel one thing from inside that those things which
Happen to us are not moving as per our wishes inside life those fights which I have fought
On every moment of life are something so wrong on every point I will never let my thinking
Have any effect on life because when we went ahead we just feel one thing from our mind
That those fights which I have fought are not that good for our future and for our entire life
When I start to go ahead as I want to move ahead inside our future and in our fights I just
Feel one thing from our thoughts are taken on wrong direction inside life I feel that those
Thinking and those fights will manage to hurt us on every angle of our future and our life
Because those fights are something so important in life I just feel that fights are something
Which are precious inside life I feel that those fights which are so important in life are not
Going ahead as per our wishes inside life they are not even that important if we learn to keep
Them on some limited place inside life after all those fights are creating problems inside our
Future and inside life because we are letting them capture our other parts of future and our life
So those fights become something which starts war with happiness inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...