Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Poem 593. Some ambitions

                                                            Some ambitions
How shocked I have felt when I just don't go ahead in life on every moment and on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which are nice for us are not going ahead
As per our wishes inside life so I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which I
Hope from my mind will never happen in my life because on each and every moment when I went
Ahead in life I just feel one thing from my mind that every thought which I have hoped doesn't go
As per my wish in my life and even some time when I will get things inside my life which are so
Perfect for me and for my mind when I will go ahead I just feel something nice will be when our
Thoughts will win inside life I just never understand what I feel from inside those thinking which
Touch us are not going ahead per our wishes even when they are fulfilling wishes on some point
When I decide to move I just feel one thing from my mind that on every occasion I just feel one
Thing from inside that those thoughts on every point that if we want to win then we need to think
And understand one thing from my mind those thoughts which are so perfect on every moment
And on every point are just destroying peace of my mind because few days before some wish
Was my true ambition from inside but when that wish is fulfilled in wrong way I just feel one
Thing from my mind that those ambitions which are so prefect inside life are not going ahead
As per our wishes on any point because on those grounds on which we set our ambitions are
Not nice for our life because they are made by in wrong way on each and every time I just never
Understand what I feel from inside because those ambitions which I keep began to hurt me on
Every moment and on every point I will have just one feeling from my thoughts and my mind that
On every moment we just feel one thing from inside I feel that those wishes I have inside my mind
Are not going ahead inside life as per my thoughts and my mind on every day of our future and
Of our life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which look so
Perfect to me are not going ahead as I thought from inside those thinking which will make me
Pleased and happy are so nice for our future and for our life when I feel that I want to go ahead
As per my thinking and my mind never once I have thought that one day my own thoughts will
Tell me I am totally wrong inside life when I just have one feeling from inside my mind I just never
Understand that one day my thought will leave me behind and then I was forced to say that my
Hopes and wishes are not taking me ahead as per my thinking in life when I feel that I need to go
Ahead on any point I just have one thought from inside that when I will start moving ahead I just
Need to do it inside life but sometimes those thoughts which I have encouraged are going in wrong
Way inside life because those thinking which will help us are not going ahead as per my thinking
On any point they are just struck on one point inside our future and in our mind when I will move
Ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those wishes which I have had in past are all wrong
For our future and for our thinking when I will move ahead I just never understand those thoughts
Which tell me I am doing wrong things by wishes all those parts I just never understand when
My all wishes did turn in wrong way for me when I will move ahead with my thoughts and with
My thinking I just feel one thought from my mind that every wish I have then inside our life then
On every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that sometimes when
Wishes are fulfilled we see that we are standing on wrong point those things which are happening
Inside our life are not going ahead as per our thoughts on every point I just never understand
One thing from inside that those ambition which I have are totally wrong inside life I will never
Understand what I feel from inside I just feel one thing from my mind that those wishes which
I have fulfilled inside life when I will move ahead I just feel one thing from inside that those
Wishes I have are taking us on totally wrong side in life when I want to get that wish I want it to
Come from positive side of life when my wishes are fulfilled I just have one thought from inside
That those things which I have from inside mind are telling me on every moment that I want to
Move ahead inside life after all those thoughts which are so perfect for mind are not going ahead
As per my wish inside life after all my mind will never go ahead on any spot in life it will just
Confuse us on every moment and point I will never understand what I wish from inside and
On every moment I just feel that my wish will never take such strange form in life when I will
Move ahead I just feel one thought from mind that those thoughts which help us are going ahead
Just as per our thoughts on every moment and on every point because we want to think again
And move ahead on every day of life I want my ambitions to become some thing good for life
But when sometimes they get fulfilled in bad way I just feel one thing that I never want them in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...