Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Poem 605. Sweetness in life

                                                           Sweetness in life
Some people have habit of talking sweet in life but truth will be understood when things move
Ahead inside life when we want help no one will come ahead in life on every moment and on every
Point I just feel one thing from inside of mind that those truths which come in light are not that
Pleasant one inside life on every moment and on every time we feel those who spoke so sweet
Must be so perfect and nice inside our life when we move ahead on every point in life we just
Feel one thing from inside that this habit of talking with sweetness seem to help us inside life
Because that sweetness which touch our heart and we feel that person will surely help us in life
Since that sweetness like sugar capture our thoughts and our mind we will never understand
What we feel from inside those sweetness which touch us is not helping us that much in life
After all when we talk about those things which will look so beautiful and nice inside life since
When I will went ahead I have one sweet feeling and smell inside life after all those things
Which look nice inside life have that kind of sweetness which will touch us on every point
I feel that those sweet thing attract us inside life I just kept thinking that those sweet gesture
Which will touch us inside life don't look so perfect inside life I will never have that sweetness
Which will have that kind of sweetness are precious to us in life but then after some times
Sweetness will manage to touch us on every moment and on every time I will never understand
What I feel from inside that those sweet things which are important to us are not that nice in
Our future and in our life I will never understand that sweetness on every time inside life but
When those sweetness will be totally wrong inside our life I just feel sweetness of that touch
From point to point inside our life on every point we just feel one thing that some sweetness
Are not that sweet really in life because on every moment and on every point I just feel one
Sweetness inside our life that sweetness which will precious inside life after all those sweet
Feeling which touch our heart from time to time are not doing ahead as per our wish on every
Moment and on every time I feel just one thing from my mind that this sweetness is not helping
Me that much inside life because those sweet talk are something so wrong on every angle of life
I feel that this sweetness is not taking us ahead as per our wishes inside life because that sweetness
Which enter inside our mind is not helping me on any angle of life after all this sweetness which
Will look so perfect on every angle and on every point suddenly began manage to hurt us on
Every moment and on every time I will never get things as per my wishes on any time but
I feel just one thing that this sweetness will not help me on any angle inside life as we will help
On every moment inside life I have just one thing inside life that this sweetness will help us
On every point in life because on every moment inside life but then those sweetness which look
So beautiful in life after all those sweet feeling which are so important in life I feel that those
Sweetness in side life I just feel one thing from our mind those sweetness which touch us in life
I have one thought from inside life after all those sweetness are important in life after all those
Sweetness are so nice inside life I just have those poisonous feeling which will help in our life
After all this sweetness will become totally so precious inside life I feel just one thought from
Inside mind that on every moment and on every point I just feel that need from inside which
Tell me on every moment and on every time after all those sweetness which I see on that moment
Or on that point seem like something totally wrong inside life when I will start to move ahead
On some points I just feel one thought from inside that those sweetness will capture each and
Every thing in life because it is going ahead as per my wishes on every moment and on every
Point inside life because those sweetness will happen to hurt us on every thought and our life
Is not real sweetness it is just part of that shadow which will touch our sweetness inside life
After all that sweetness which are so precious in life after all this sweetness which will happen
Inside our life I feel that those sweetness which will turn totally wrong inside our life on every
Moment and on every point we just feel one thought from inside life that this sweetness will not
Help us on every moment in life I just feel one thing from my mind that this sweetness is so
Risky inside our life we feel just one thing from my mind that sweetness will never help us on
Any moment and on any point I just feel one thing from my mind that sweet things which happen
To us are something artificial facts of our life but worst thing is that when some one cheated us
In that way inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that we just lost our faith on sweetness
Inside life and it will manage to create problems for us inside our life because some times people
Are liar and sometimes they truly nice but when we keep faith on wrong one right one don't seem
That true and genuine inside our future and inside our life on each and every point in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...