Friday, December 28, 2012

Poem 611. Moonlight

                                                              Moonlight
On one sad night I felt it is right to leave away my field and accept defeat  in my fight after all
I feel just one thing from my mind that I have tried enough inside life so on every moment in life
I have one thought from inside that those hard work which I have doing in life is not helping that
Much inside life so when we went ahead inside life so on every moment and on every point in
Our life I feel that I can't win inside fight until I try hard inside life when I will move ahead on
Every point of life I feel that I start to move ahead on every point I feel just one thing from my
Thought and my mind that those fields on which I like to win in life sometimes seem far away
Don't you feel same sometimes but when that night I saw that moon inside my sky on every
Time inside life I just have one thought from my mind that moon which will look so cool on
Every moment inside life after all those white shine which look so good inside life but then I feel
One thing from one mind that those white light which will look so nice on every point inside life
But then I feel those moon which will look so nice and perfect for my eyes so then I feel just
One thing from my mind that moon is standing in sky so perfectly and with confidence of life
Sun which use to give us that bright shine was went away from our thoughts and on every point
I feel that brightness and that sun's power inside life look so perfect on every way of life but
When I look at sun I feel just one thought from inside that sun is powerful still it have to left the
Sky for long time and when sun goes away once again sky become so dark in life but even
When moon is giving so limited shine moon keep shining in life moon never thought once
What is use of my light I am nothing but just limited source of life moon just stood there with
Confidence in life I just feel that even moon have that pleasant sort of smile when I look at moon
I never feel any sorrows inside that moon in life in fact just to see that moon sometimes I just
Wish from my heart on that point inside life I just feel one thing on every point that those nice
Shine of moon light will look so good to me on every point that I feel just one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that moon will look so different on every angle of life and it is having so
Mild sort of light on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that moon have that beauty
On every part of my life I feel that moon is so pretty because it have that mild sort of light so
If I admire that moon then why should I hate my failures inside my life after all that moon is
Also having same sort of failure on every point inside life moon doesn't have bright light in life
Just like me it is so mild on every point inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that
Those shines which look so simple inside life is not that good on every point inside our life so
When I went ahead inside my life I feel just one thought from my mind that those moon does
Have that goodness inside which use to touch me in life so why should I feel so sad when on
Some points I fail inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that I want to be like moon
Many times so if like sun I don't get success but still like moon I can give that pure and innocent
Light just brightness is not every thing inside our life when we move ahead I just feel one thought
From my mind that moon is also so nice when I see that even that simple light is so perfect in life
Because it will give me that sleep inside life which is needed very much inside life sometimes
It even feel as if moon is looking at us in life and most important is we can watch that moon
From time to time inside our life because that moon have mild light in case of sun I can hardly
Watch it on any time so sometimes it is good and sometimes it is wrong for our life that sun
Will have so much brightness that I just can't able to see it in life so even success have that
Brightness in life and failure have that mildness which teach us many things from time to time
If moon doesn't feel failed by failures in life then why should I feel inside life so on every
Moment and on every time I feel just one thought from my mind that like moon I must accept
That just giving less light doesn't mean failure in life there are many things which are also needed
Inside life on every moment and on every time so like moon I must also learn to accept failures
In life after all accepting failures is most important thing inside life tolerance will take us ahead
On every point when we learn it properly then only we can go ahead in life so after that thinking
I start once again inside life with my fight so when I feel failed I just did one thing I look at moon
On that time which teach me that failures are not that much bad every time sometimes they are
Also beautiful and peaceful things inside life they make so many lovely things inside our life that
Will remain inside our mind even after seeing many bright things inside our life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...