Friday, December 7, 2012

Poem 576. Our mind and guess

                                                          Our mind and guess
From every side that thought which tell what will happen next just coming ahead on every thought
And on every moment I feel so sacred if that thing truly happen inside our life on that thought and
On that moment I feel just one thing on every moment that how can I understand future if I want
Something so important in my life to understand then that will not be part of future on each and
Every way and every day I feel just one thing on every moment I feel that those things which are
Part of our future on every thought it will be good for our thinking and on every moment I just
Feel one thing from every angle inside life on every moment then I just feel one thing from inside
My mind on every moment I want my future to look so right and so perfect but then I feel just
One thing from my mind on every way I feel one thing that my future is so confuse on every point
Inside our life on every day I feel just one thing on every moment I feel that future will look so
Worn on each and every moment I just have one thought inside my mind on every way I feel that this
Future which is hidden inside me on every way and on every moment seem sometimes trying
To reach my mind on every moment I feel that future will be nice for me on every way because then
I feel that future will look so perfect inside life on every way because that future which look so
Totally wrong on every way I feel that future doesn't seem so right inside life on every way
Because those things which will have some effects on every moment I feel one thing on every
Thought and on every moment because that future will be totally wrong on every way I feel
Just one thing on when I can understand future then others will also understand it in every way
So when other also start to make their guess it seem so strange future to me on each and every day
We feel inside our life on every day that what we think of our life is totally perfect on every
Thought and on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind on every day and on every
Thinking and way but then I feel just one thing on every moment I feel that those thoughts which
Others have about future are better than us on every moment because I feel just one thing on every
Point and on every moment we feel that those future which other manage to guess is going in
Totally wrong way I just feel one thing from every moment inside our future and get those
Things which are so precious to us on every moment I feel that others have able to think and
Able to guess that what will be good for our future in every way I just feel one thought from
My thoughts and from my mind on every day I feel that future is something nice on every day
And on every way because when in life I went ahead I feel just my thinking of future is not
That logical on every point and again and again because when our logic fail I feel one thing on
Every moment and on every thought I feel just one thing on every point that those guess of
Our future again and again but then I feel one thing on every moment that future will totally
Right inside our life on every moment those future will look totally wrong on every way but
Then I feel one thing on every moment I feel that future is not going with my positive view
Again and again I feel that others who think of their interest maybe also win  inside life in
My mind on every day I feel just one thing on every moment that those future which goes
Again with my thought on every moment I just feel one thing on every moment I need to move
Ahead on every moment I feel just one thing from my mind on every way I feel just one thing
That future will look so wrong on every way I feel one thing on every moment that this is
My future which will look so perfect on every day and every way but if it happen according
To others guess I just feel it is totally wrong inside life on every way and on every moment
I just feel one thing on every moment I feel that future is something but then it will totally
Wrong on every point inside my life I want it to be perfect but when I heard their guess then
I feel that it is so scary that I need to think that I don't want to understand my future because
I just don't want others guess to turn true then I feel just one thing on every moment then I feel
Just one thing on every moment that maybe god will not turn true my guess but god must not
Give success to their thinking and their guess but then inside our life on every moment I just
Feel one thing on every moment I feel that just my thinking will not help destiny in any way so
Sometimes my guess turn true and sometimes others win the game so I just feel one thing on
Every moment so then I feel just one thing on every moment I feel that only god can decide
Each and every guess inside our life on every time but then on some times guess will turn true
And sometimes I get profits and then sometimes I will also have to suffer many times of losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...