Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Poem 572. Diamond like dream

                                                  Diamond like dream
I have just one thought and one dream inside my mind which tell me on each and every day that
I will win if I went ahead as per my wishes inside life I just keep thinking about those dreams
Which enter in my life like some diamond which will look so perfect inside our future and inside
Our life I will never understand how wrong are some times even diamonds for my life because
If you use them in jewelry they are perfect but if you eat them they can cut your throat and
Take away your life when you move ahead on every moment and on every point I just feel that
Those diamonds can cut us on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from my
Thinking and from my mind that those dreams which once look so perfect are totally wrong for
Each and every day of life when we move ahead on every moment we just feel one thought from
Our thinking and our mind that those diamonds which look perfect are so wrong for our future
As well as for our life when we move ahead I just feel that those diamond don't look so perfect
To us from our thinking and from our mind because on every day and on every moment we just
Feel one thing from inside that those dream which are like diamond to us are so perfect for us
Inside our life when we see value of diamond don't we feel that they just nice for life have we
Every thought that they can cause to many problems and troubles inside life I means to say that
When something is given nicely it is perfect inside life but when people began to argue for it then
Wars are started between brothers inside our future and our life when question of precious
Diamond comes in life so sometimes even best things can manage to harm us in life so when
We set some dream we need to understand that inside life that every thing which is perfect is
Not always nice we have to understand when we should let us dream and when we need to stop
From our mind because all those dreams are not something which will give return inside life
Since all those dreams which we have seem to have side effects on our life when we find a dream
Which look so perfect to us we just feel one thing from our mind that those dreams which are
Keep inside our mind are never good and perfect for our future and for our life I just feel one
Thought from inside that those dream which I have are something so wrong on every moment
And on every point I feel like some precious jewel they are valuable at first thinking for our life
But if there is long line of people after it then it is hard to get inside life I just never mean to say
That we should not try for that dream in life but I feel if we keep wrong dream then slowly we
Will see that our dreams are not helping us that much on that moment and on every point I just
Feel one thing from inside of mind that we want precious dream but they are so wrong on every
Side of life when we move ahead we just have one feeling from inside that every dream which
We have seem to have different effect inside life jewel will look beautiful inside life after all those
Jewels which are so hard to cut inside life but then I feel just one thing from my mind that those
Dreams which are so precious have side effects inside life after all diamond are something inside
Like dream inside life so then those dream which are so totally different inside life I just feel
One thing from my mind I have some kind of dream which are totally so different inside life
But then I feel just one thing from mind those dream which are important to my mind I feel
Just one thing from our thoughts and our mind I feel that those dream which are so wrong
Inside life on every moment I feel that those dreams are so wrong inside life I feel just one thing
From my thought and my mind those diamonds are so wrong on every angle inside life I feel
Just one thing from inside that those dreams are managing to enter in life with right way but
Then sometimes they just turn in wrong way inside life on every moment and on every time
I just have one thought from inside that those dreams are so wrong on every moment in life
But when I will move ahead inside life I just feel that those dreams should not enter inside life
On every time those dreams turn totally wrong inside life I feel that those dreams which are fully
Wrong inside life I feel that those dreams are so like those planes in life which are made to
Give us happiness and then finally turn into disaster for life when I will move ahead I just feel
One thing from my mind that on every moment and on every point I need to move ahead in life
But then I feel just one thing from inside like diamond those dreams are precious inside life
But those dreams will manage to cut our life so maybe instead of including those dream in
Our life sometimes we need to forget them in life but then comes suitable time I feel just one
Thing from our mind that those diamond which are so important inside life I feel just one though
From inside I feel that those dream should be forgotten which are part of our life but then I feel
One thing from inside that those diamond can be set properly inside life so our dream can also
Be set in suitable place if we want careful inside life we have to wait for proper type of dream in life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...