Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Poem 583. Shine of diamond in life

                                                       Shine of diamond in life
From one angle of life I see those bright colors on every point I just feel one thing that life is
Not going ahead as per my wishes on every moment and on every time when my life went ahead
I just have one thought from inside that those things which I see from many angles are not that
Good as well as nice on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That life is not going ahead as per my wishes inside life but still I feel from some angles it is so
Better and it is so nice when we move ahead we just feel one thought from our mind every thing
Is bad but still I just feel may be we need to find that new side which will give us that sunshine
That will give us power to rise inside life I know life is never easy and never think that way about
Your life always remember one thing that if you want diamond then you must see that beauty
Inside your life after searching in coal from every angle and on every point I will just have one
Feeling from my thinking and my mind that on every moment I feel one thought from our mind
That we want bright things are something totally wrong inside life on every moment happiness
Will enter inside life on every moment those bright things will manage to capture our mind on
Every moment and on every time but then I feel one thing which is beautiful in life I feel that
Those beautiful things which will enter inside life on every moment I feel that we need to have
Some brightness inside life I just feel one thing that searching for brightness should not become
Brightness inside life so then on every moment those angle which look so nice inside life but then
On every moment we feel our thinking from our thoughts and our mind that those bright things
Which enter inside our life look so wrong even when they are touched by wrong things inside life
When we move ahead we just have one thought from inside those feeling which touch us are
Totally wrong on every moment and on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that
Those things which are so important in our angle of life I feel just one thing from my mind that
On every moment those people who are having happiness inside life look so good on every point
Inside life because those people who are searching for happiness inside life are looking so sad
On every moment inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that with happiness those sorrows
Will enter inside life so then I feel that those thoughts which will enter inside our life with those
Efforts which we do from time to time to get beauty and purity of diamond we need to make
Our hands dark with that coal inside life then people just feel those darkness of coals which will
Enter inside life on every moment those hands which are black will have side effects inside life
I know people will claim that you are dirty and you are stupid after entering those sort of dirt
On every moment of our life those hands which are totally dirty inside life I feel just one thing
From dust on every moment those hands will become dark inside life on every moment and
On every point people see that blackness inside life on every moment those black color will look
Totally wrong inside life I feel that those black color will be seen by those people inside our life
They just taunt us about it on every moment in life because they just see blackness inside life
On every moment inside life I feel those blackness which will look so dirty inside life after all
Those darkness have that ugly inside life because those darkness will make every thing so
Disgusting on each and every point inside life because they are so dirty and they don't look
That much good for our life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind those hands
Which will totally wrong on every moment and on every point so those hands which will look
So ugly that we just hated it inside life because those hands which look dirty are something
Which are so important inside life that hands look totally black inside life but those are costs
Which we suppose to bear to get those beautiful shine inside life people will just never understand
One thing from our mind that those diamond which have nice sort of light inside life but then
Those coals which are so precious inside life as well as nice diamond look so perfect for us
Just one thing from that thinking and from our mind that those diamond which look so nice
Inside life on every part of our life they have that quiet and peaceful shine inside life on every
Moment I just feel one thought from our mind that diamond have that peacefulness inside life
I feel that blackness will have effects inside life I just keep those thoughts on every angle of life
I feel that those diamond will have that shine those blackness will manage to harm us inside life
But then I feel that those shines which touch us on every point look so perfect to us on every
Moment inside life I feel just one thing from our mind that this blackness will harm us in life
Is some kind of wrong concept of our life I just have one thought from my mind that this
Blackness is not that bad inside life so I feel that black colors will so totally different in life
When they will manage to touch us in life because they are the colours which will give us life because
Those shine of diamond look so perfect on every moment and on every point of our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...