Friday, December 28, 2012

Poem 612. Unpleasant friend

                                                          Unpleasant friend
How much I try to treat happiness and sorrow as same part of the world but still I just feel
One thing from my each part that I just like happiness on every part I want those smiles on
Every thought and on every part I know I must learn in life to like each and every part but
Still that strict teacher called sorrows never liked by me at all inside my life on every point
I just feel one thought from inside that those sorrows which enter in my life on every point
And began to teach me important lessons in life I know that teacher is so precious inside life
But still that teacher will look so wrong on every point because when that teacher scream
On me inside life I feel that sorrows are began to rise inside my mind on every moment and
On every point that those sorrows which are managing to hurt me on every point of life
Those thoughts which are so important inside life because those sorrows which are precious
Inside life going to teach us many things from time to time inside life after all those things
Will help us on every point inside life because those things which are so important inside life
Those things which are full of sorrows manage to harm us on any point inside life because
Those sorrows are some precious part of our life which teach us those things which are
So important inside life I feel one thing from my mind that sorrows are not something so
Easy to accept inside our life they always have hard side but still they teach us many sort
Of pleasant things inside life on every moment they look so sharp like sword that cut you
Apart inside life but still they are those hard work which we need to do in life but happiness
Is that cool feeling for our mind which will make us so happy on every moment inside our
Future and our life that those happy moments seem so pleasant inside life but I just learn
One thing in life when we treat everything equally inside life then only one day we learn those
Pleasant and proper sort of things inside our life which will tell us many thoughts from inside
We know one thing on every point that those sorrows will never look nice but still we must
Treat them with best respect inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that those feeling
Called sorrows which are so important in life should be treated with same respect inside life
On every moment I have just one feeling from inside that sorrows are not taking us ahead
On every side inside life so those sorrows which are sad for life will also create problems
For us on every moment and on every point but still I feel just one thing from inside that
Sorrows and happiness should be treated equally inside life after all we cry on both times
But still never feel same way from inside because those voices which are loud inside life
So that voice which are so important to us inside life can be heard on every time inside life
When I heard those big voice I feel one thing from inside I feel just one thought from my
Thinking and from my mind that those voices which are bringing happiness and sadness are
Part of life after all those things which are so important inside life so then I feel one thing
On every point that those thoughts which are precious inside life I feel one thought from
My life I feel one thing from every side of life I feel that when two different thoughts which
Are important on every point so I feel just one thought from my mind I feel that those thoughts
Which have two sides inside life because two thoughts which are standing on two part should
Be perfect inside life I feel one thing from my mind that those two part of life will take me
Ahead on every moment and on every angle of life I feel that those two thoughts which are
Important inside life I feel those two thoughts which are standing on two sides of life and
If we are moving ahead inside life I feel just one thought from inside that those two thinking
Which are so important inside life look totally wrong on every point of life when we went
Ahead on every point we just feel one thought from inside that those thoughts which are so
Important to us on every point are not going ahead as per our wish in life then we must
Understand equal thinking is most important in life learn to like sorrows and like happiness in life
Because they are so important in life when we move ahead I feel one thought from my mind
I feel that those unpleasant thoughts of sorrows can harm us on every moment inside life so
When those happiness and sorrows which are two part of life but then I feel just one thing
From every angle of life so I just feel two thoughts from mind those happiness and sorrows
Which are two types of thinking inside life because those unpleasant thoughts are inside life
I feel that sorrows are not nice inside life but still we must try to treat them equally inside life
Because those sorrows are so different inside life but then sorrows are negative inside life
But then happiness and sorrows are two parts of our life inside mind they are standing on
Totally different sides in life because those two sides which are important inside life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...