Friday, December 14, 2012

Poem 588. Shapes inside life

                                                         Shapes inside life
Each leaf have one shape on every point I just feel one thing from every angle of our life when
We will go ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that those shapes of leaves are looking totally
Wrong inside life those leaves which look so perfect and different in life are having many shapes
Which will look so wrong inside life after all those shapes which will look so perfect for our
Thinking on every moment and on every point when we accept them as per our thinking in life
Those shapes which are so perfect for our future and our life when on every moment and on
Every point inside life nothing is worst until we start to use it more than those limits which
Are decided by us inside life on every moment I just keep one thought alike from my mind that
Those different shapes which are totally managing to confuse us on every moment and on
Every point those leaves which will look good are not specific in life after all those things
Which are having shapes inside life those unique shapes are nice unless they began to cross
Those limits which are set inside life so then I feel one thing from my mind those shapes are
Something are totally wrong inside life after all those shapes which look so perfectly different
Inside life because those shapes are not that unique inside life I feel that those things which
Will help us on every moment and on every thought because those things which are so precious
And important in life are creating different shapes are something so important inside life and
Whenever we went ahead on some point we just feel one thing from our mind that those shapes
Which are so unique inside life is not going ahead as per our thinking and as per our truth of
Our life I just feel one thing from my mind that those shapes which enter in our future are
Not going ahead as per our thoughts in life on every moment I feel like those leaf even human
Mind have different shapes in life some of them have nice touch and some of them are so
Irritating shape like some leaves with thorn they manage to hurt many people in many ways
When I will manage to move ahead I just feel one thing again and that those leaves are so
Different in life on each and every day those shapes are so different inside our life and then
I feel just one thing on each and every day that those mind which have different shapes will
Just manage to going ahead inside life on each and every day I just feel one thing again and
Again that those different shapes of our mind are not going ahead as per our thinking on each
And every day when we will went ahead I just have one feeling again and again that those shapes
Which are so perfect on every day and on every way are having some effects on mind and then
On every moment we just feel one thing again and again that on every day and every way
I just feel one thing from each and every way that those shapes are creating different effects
On every day and every way I feel just one thing from our mind again and again but then
I feel one thing on every day those shapes are of mind they will always have different effects then
I just have one thing from every point those shapes are having many sides on every way
That shapes are having some results on every moment and then those shapes are something
Those different mind will have in our life so strange types of effects inside life on each and
Every day because those shapes are having  different sort of effects on our life but then
I just feel one thing from our heart on each day I just feel one thing again and again that
Day those shapes are totally wrong in our life on every moment we just feel totally wrong
Effects on every thing inside life on every day those shapes which are having in worldOn every moment and on every day after all those shapes which are so nice in our world
On every day we just feel our life will have different effect on every way I just feel that
Those shapes are totally wrong on every point inside our life then every way but I just
Feel one thing on every day that those shapes are totally wrong on every day so then
I just feel one thing those shapes which are totally possible on every day I just have one
Feeling on every moment that those shapes of mind are having on life different type of
Reactions and different type of effects so on every point inside our life on every day I just
Feel those shapes which are having reaction on every way I just feel from my heart that like
Shape of every leaf I can manage to live every shape of human mind but liking every shape
On every point from every human being inside life after all those things which are so wrong
Inside life because those human mind have so worst shape in life because then I just feel
One thing from my mind that those shape of human mind are so worst that liking them
Seem so impossible for us as well as for our human mind because they have reaction in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...