Monday, December 24, 2012

Poem 604. Destiny in life

                                                               Destiny in life
How sometimes right and how sometimes wrong in our life will manage to take turns in life which
Will just manage to make it all wrong I know that on every point I think one thing from my mind
I just have one thought from inside that those things which are totally wrong inside life are having
Two side effects in our life on every moment and on every point we just feel one thing from inside
Of our mind I can't just understand which side is right because on every moment we need to find
Something so hard on every point I will manage to get things wrong as well as right because those
Things which happen to us are not turning so perfectly inside life I will doing it all right but then
It will turn all wrong on every point I just feel one thought from inside that all those points which
Will enter in our life since right and wrong things are having different effects in life and on every
Moment it will have bad effects in life so then I just feel one thing from inside our life because
Those ways I will walk are not going ahead as per my wishes inside life but still sometimes
It just manage to take wrong turn inside life because sometimes destiny confuse me on some
Moments and on some times I just feel one thing from my brain and from my mind that I have
Manage to turn every thing in wrong way inside my life not because I am going wrong but some
Ways goes wrong in life sometimes what others decide will have effect on me inside my life
When I will move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that all right and wrong things are
Having side effects on my destiny and life when I have move ahead inside life because those
Things which turn in wrong way are turned in that way inside our life when I have began to move
Ahead as per my wishes inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that destiny will turn in
Totally wrong way inside life I just never want to move as per my wishes from time to time
Inside life I want to change things into right way inside our life I will never choose one way then
I will feel it in life but when others choose to move ahead in life I just feel one thing from my mind
But then I feel that what is wrong and what is right I just feel one thing from my mind that when
People will manage to move ahead inside life after all those things which are so important for us
Inside life are sometimes moved as per people's like and dislike but then I shall move ahead on
Every moment and on every time I have just one thought inside my mind which tell me on every
Point that my life is going ahead as per my likes and dislikes because in life there are two ways
Of our future and of our life right and wrong things which happen inside life are having two ways
Inside life I just never understand that how will I move ahead on every moment of life because
Right and wrong are just two points of life even if I feel that I am right but other people will have
Same thoughts inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that those thinking which happen
To have side effects in life are not going ahead as per my wishes sometimes upset us on every
Moment and on every point inside life I just never understand what I feel from my mind because
On every moment I just feel that I don't need positive things inside my life because when those
People choose something I just feel disaster will land on me inside my life and on every moment
We just feel we need to have that power to shine inside our life when we will move ahead I just
Feel one thought from my mind that I will get destroyed by their choice but they are also feeling
Same way inside life on every moment they just feel that disaster will visit me from time to time
Inside our future and inside our life I just never understand when things turn in wrong way in life
They are not just due to choices but they are because decided inside life I can't ever win that war
Which I have started inside life because I can't win it until we decide to win that war inside our life
When we start moving ahead from time to time we just feel one thing from our thinking and from
Our mind that those choices which we have taken are going in wrong way inside my life and
I will never understand those choices are so wrong on each and every point I feel just one thing
From inside that my life is not going as per my wish but sometimes I have to understand in life
That even if every one choose my choice life will not be different because it is decided that way
Inside life when we start walking one way things will go in that way but still they have same
Results in life because sometimes it is decided that we will land in that problem inside life so
Sometimes we are so lucky that people have not chosen our choice because in that case we will
Not get any blame we just feel that others are wrong in life so even if you chose any thing
Sometimes results are same in life just we need to understand it then we can live happy life
Because just feeling that other should change their ways are not going to take us much ahead
Inside our life it will just manage to create problems for us on each and every point because
When we move ahead we will just feel one thing from inside that those wrong things which
Happen are decided we just need to turn them into positive inside our future and inside our life.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely thought of d day-
    Worries are like a bird, let them fly over u..
    Bt, dont give them a chance to build a nest on ur head.!!:-)
    gm dear!
    .....Manohar Chaudhari

    ReplyDelete

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...