Sunday, December 23, 2012

Poem 602. Different sides of life

                                                       Different sides of life
When I see that flower on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from my mind
That those flowers are so new when I have never seen them before in life but then I just feel one
Thing from our mind after all those flowers which look so special and so unique to my eyes
And they will feel one thing inside life after all those flowers which look so beautiful inside life
I feel that those flowers which are so different on every angle inside life after all those flowers
Which look perfect inside life I feel that those flowers are so pretty and have different type of
Colors and size inside life after all those flowers which will have some sides which will not look
That pretty inside our life those flowers which are so wonderful in every picture in our life but
When I went ahead on every flower we see those beautiful dimension of our life after all those
Flowers look so wrong in touch of our life we feel that those lovely flowers are so special in life
Those flowers are looking so lovely inside our life they show have look have so special type of
Things inside life those flowers which shows every part have one thing from our mind inside life
Those flowers are showing inside life we just feel that in world those flowers will have show
Different sides inside life they are showing those flowers are having different colours inside life
So those flowers are having so nice colour combination inside life there are so many different
Angle of life but then those flowers are having strange angle inside life after all those world
Which shown inside our life so then I feel that those flowers are something so scary inside life
Then those flowers are taking us on every angle inside life there are many angle inside our life
I just keep one thing in our life so then those flowers are some thing which are taking us ahead
In life when I see those flowers I just feel there are so many angles inside life after all those
Flowers are something but when I watch them I feel that those picture are showing every nice
Thing inside life after all those things which I have not seen in life those flowers are something
Which will help us inside our life to know that how different sides of world are going ahead in life
Those flowers which look so different tell us that we are standing on wrong front of life and
On every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that those flowers which look so unique
Have some different side in life those flowers which look so pretty inside our life are having
Those looks are precious in life flowers are something so perfect and nice inside life but then
I just feel that those flowers will look so different on every part of world those flowers are
Something so important inside our world but then those flowers are something so precious
Inside our world after all those part of world are taking us on totally wrong angle of world
I just feel that from every angle that those flowers will look so important to our future and
To our world these flowers will look so different on every part I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and my heart I feel those flowers are so perfect on every dimension and on every
Part which are showing difference of world on every angle by my heart I will just feel one thing
From my mind that those flowers will have just totally wrong inside life those angles in this
World have totally different sides inside life when we look at those flowers we just feel that
So unknown are those things in life we just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my
Thinking and mind I just kept looking inside life at those flowers which look totally wrong
Inside our life after all those flowers which are having so different looks inside life don't seem
That much nice for our life when I look at those flowers which are perfect inside life then
Look so perfect on every moment and every side of life because they are showing us new side
Of our future and of our life and on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that those new things of world are shown to me in life on every
Moment we just feel one thing from inside that those things which are part of our world
But we have never saw in life can be seen in those pictures on every moment and on every
Time inside my life I just never want to show my shock to world  when I realized how wrong
Are those pictures which shows us truth of life which shows us that how wrong we are on
Every part of life those picture shows us many sides of our future and of our life when we
Move ahead inside our life we feel that those flowers are entering inside our life on some
Part of our future and our life because those flowers are something so important in life that
We feel we need those flowers as part of our life because they will show us that difference
Which we see in world which is different than us in life because flowers have just show us
Difference in world from inside life because world will different on every side and I just
Feel those difference are totally wrong in world's other area and world's other sides because
Those difference will look totally wrong inside our future as well as inside our life on every
Moment and on every point those flowers are totally different and shows different sides of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...