Thursday, July 24, 2014

Poem 1598. Mathematics of life

                                                           Mathematics of life
I always have one question from inside of mind that does god stand with us on every time
When we are right but answer never comes to me on any time because I just feel one thing
That how can I understand that god is standing with me in life I just never feel that power
Or I feel it every time I just don't know what is that thought which always says alive with me
And my mind when I start to move ahead with right that I can breathe freshly and happily
Only if I stood with right it never matter much what I gain by it in life because god have given
Me enough things in life that I can spend my life with positive mind but people who have more
Than me just don't seem satisfied they just seem searching for more and more so is that feeling
Of fulfillment is my god inside which tell me every moment that my only need in life to stood
With those concepts which are right which tell on every moment I just have enough in life to
Fulfill those needs which are required in life because some want big things and I have same
Dreams in mind but still my mind tell me that bigger dreams are not going to fulfill my life because
When I went inside my mind ask me with smile that if you have bigger and softer bed do you
Really feel you can sleep more better way in life because those rooms which are so decorated
Are just those things which give you happiness for sometime and after some days they will
Slowly become nothing but just useless thing in life those dreams which we have inside life
Are not sleeping properly but sleeping with luxury in life but when that thought which tell me
That truth which truly touch my mind it tell I can sleep peacefully even on floor if I have worked
Hard on that day of life so if I want sleep them I don't need bed I need hard work in life and that
Thinking which tell me I just don't want luxury in life on every point that those thoughts which
Tell me one thing from inside that things which will look so good on every point after all that
Thought which harm me in life is that thought which will look so wrong on every point in life
Is the one which tell me that luxuries are always needed on every point those luxuries which
Hardly touch my mind because they can give peace to me from inside are those things that
Will manage to hurt my thoughts on every point luxuries are those things which just give those
Comfort in life I feel one thought from my mind that softness of luxuries is needed in life but
Not for living happily but just get comfort for some time then just spoil our habits but they will
Never give light to our life which is needed when we start moving ahead with one hope that
Those luxuries can give me peace of my mind I know from my thought and from inside of mind
That luxuries are never that good after some time when we use them we just can't adjust with
Normal things of life and they become alive part of life because without them we just can't
Move any where because they become one habit of life but that doesn't mean they are something
Which we truly need in life sometimes they take away our confidence far from our life because
We just never feel sure that we can able to enjoy hard like we just began to feel we are soft
Like feather on every point that soft touch which will give us happiness is that part of life which
Will touch us on that part which is always important to mind we want to learn how did we move
Ahead in life when we get hard route we need to move ahead even with those routes on every
Moment and on every time those routes which confuse us from inside never look that much
Hard to have inside life when we are not use to those luxuries we manage to move without them
In life but they become our need and slowly we began to feel they are our life so we get so much
Attach to them that other thought slowly skip away from mind and slowly god become just our
That dream which we use just when we are in crisis in life we don't want to be near that nature
Which god have created in life but we want just those big things which man have made to fulfill
Our demands from time to time and we began to even ask for them from god in life and when
God don't provide them we claim that god is giving them to others so god is doing injustice to us
Inside life those days which will move ahead on every moment of life are spend on counting
Just what we get in form of things inside life on every moment we just have one feeling from
Inside that god is not helping us because god is not providing all things which we demand
From our mind but when god is that power which tell us that peace is hidden inside then how
Can we expect from god to give things to us in life those things which we dream from our mind
Are just those ambition which we have from our selfish mind so when I have such selfish mind
Then how can I able to see that god who standing beside me in life because when I am just
Counting those things and counting my success with smile god is sadly looking at me and
Feeling how easily I am counting in wrong way and may mathematics is so worst inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...