Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Poem 1559. Imagining things

                                                            Imagining things
When in this window I sat every time I just feel that I am living my full life because when
I see from it I use to feel I can watch every one and their life it seem so nice to observe those
People and their life those things which will have some thought from every side but then those
Things which will move ahead inside our window on every time when I see those people who
Are moving inside life look so nice when we can see easily their life but they don't want other
People to looking in their life so those window are that way in life with which we can see
People as we like and best thing is that we don't need to know their real personal life because
We can just guess and move ahead as per our wishes and we like so we don't need to move
Ahead on every moment and on every point out of those windows we can see many
Things inside life when we watch from those windows we can see people just as we like and
We don't need to find any truth on any point because people are just images of our thoughts
And our life because people will never understand what we feel from inside so we can imagine
As we prefer as we like on every time when we will move ahead on every time we just feel
One thought from inside that sometimes even imaginations will work as fact for our future
And it will take us ahead properly on every point of life I feel one thing from my mind then
I feel just one thought from inside that window on every time those people which I will
See on every point inside life I feel one thing from inside that those people who are moving
Are going on different side in life when we start to move on every side we just feel one thing
From inside these people are moving ahead on every point inside life I feel one thing that those
Imaginations which are helping us are creating good future and good life I just feel that moving
Of people will look so good as well as nice on every point I feel one thing from inside that
People who are moving can be imagined on every aspect of life I will just kept thinking that
Those movement of people are turning wrong on every moment inside life I feel one thing
From my mind that from those windows we saw those movement inside life because when
People start to move from one side or another side those people are confusing inside life
But instead of reality I feel one thing from my mind that those movement are not that much
Good and are not that much on every point I feel that window are something which help us
To hide things inside life I feel one thing that finding reality is something which can't come
Ahead on every point I feel one thinking from my mind that those people who are moving
On every point are not moving in that way inside life that look so good and nice for mind
But when we start to imagine it look so perfect to our mind because then those movement will
Become something so nice which will let our thinking move ahead in life when we start to
Move on every point things seem to goes wrong when they will move as per our choice
Imagination which will move us ahead in life will look so good and perfect on every point
I just feel one thought that some times those false images help us in life we just feel one
Thought from inside that those movements of people which we see from window look so
Wrong in life we will began to feel that our thoughts will give us happiness from inside
And we just never interfere in privacy of people inside life those things which happen
On every moment of our life doesn't seem that good on any point because those things
Which are so important to us is that we should understand one thought from inside that
Window in which we will see things about life they seem so totally wrong on every point
I will never understand what I feel from inside that those people who are moving around
Are not going ahead as per our thoughts and our choice I just feel one thing from my
Thinking and my mind that if I want to move ahead then I must understand that imagination
Is really nice part of my life those thinking which I have inside my life will have bad effect
On me at every point of life when I start to understand truth of their life it is better sometimes
Seem to imagine but we must remember one thing that imagination is never truth of life
That imagination which will touch us on every point will look so wrong on every angle
Of our future and our life I feel that from those windows we just see those truths of life
That tell us we must not let our mind enter in other people's thinking and their life but
We must not feel that our imagination is truth because it is not that part of truth which
Touch our thoughts in life it is just fictitious thinking for entertaining our thoughts and mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...