Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Poem 1571. Concepts

                                                                  Concepts
On every point in life I just like to find some different and interesting concept in life and it will
Create troubles on many points of life when I will move ahead I feel one thought from my mind
That those concepts may create trouble for us but still they are good one for our life because
Those concepts which are so entertaining on every point are so interesting on every angle of life
Those different thoughts which will create effect on life are something so interesting on every
Point of life I just feel one thought from my mind that I just can't live same type of life I want
To see new concepts to improve my life but worst thing is that many times they just manage
To hurt my life on many points when I start to move ahead in my life one thing I have never
Thought that those concept may manage to hurt me on many points I just thought one thing
From my mind that those concepts which I want in life should be something so good that they
Will just manage to take ahead my life those thoughts which look so good on every point seem
Like something which can manage to hurt my mind when those new concepts will have different
Type of reaction in life they seem to confuse me on many portions of my mind I feel just one
Thought from my mind that those concepts which look so good to us are creating so different
Type of effect on every point of life I just like those concepts which look so good in life are
Not that perfect and not that nice but still sometimes we just want to catch those concepts in life
Because they are creating those vibrations which we like when we want something different
I just feel one thing from my mind we want just change and we just prefer to ignore if it is
Positive or negative in life we just feel that our life is not giving us something positive on any
Moment or on any point we have one thought from our mind that change will not help us at all
On any part of life those concepts which we see on each point will look so different when they
Are described in different way of life but when they enter at first they are many concepts that
Look so nice on every point I feel one thing from my mind that those concepts which are
Having different effect on you I feel one thing from my concept of life that on every angle
I like to see many types of concepts inside life there are many concepts which are turning
In different way in life I have one thought from inside that different types of concepts are
Something so precious in life when those concepts are part of life I feel that they give thrill
To me on every point of life I feel that concepts are so different thoughts that make my life
Unique on every point but then when they turn out to be wrong I feel one thing on every point
That those concepts which are different parts inside life I feel just those concepts are those
Thoughts which touch me on every point will look different on every point I just feel one
Thing from my mind those concepts which will look so precious inside life I feel those
Concepts are meaning for our life may we hate them or may we like still they will remain
On every moment part of our life I feel one thing from my mind those concepts are some
Thoughts which are precious to every point because those concepts are something which
Are having effect on our life I feel one thing from inside that those concepts which are so
Different will have reaction in life those concepts which are precious in life will look so
Wrong on every point I feel one thing from inside that those concepts which are totally
Wrong on every angle of life because they are set that way inside our mind we feel they are
Wrong because we are never ready in life to accept them since we are not taught this way
About life I feel one thing from inside that those concepts are precious inside life I feel one
Thought from every concept of life I feel one thinking from my mind that concepts are
Something different inside our life so those concepts which are taking us on different side
Inside life I feel one thing from my mind that concepts are new things inside our life but
That concepts are something which are so precious in life because we want to have change
On every point I feel one thought from my mind those concepts are true feelings of life which
Will take us ahead on every point those thoughts which are leading to those concepts are
Something which are so important in life that I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Sides which are based on those concepts will have good reaction in life they will tell us one
Thing on every point those concepts which are so important in life are existed because we
Feel they are so important to mind I just want one thought on every point which tell me I can
See different things in life those things which differ from point to point will look so good to
Our thinking in life we just never understand those concepts are those points which touch
Our mind because they are creating problems on every point but still since we all want some
Spice inside life we just feel one thing from our mind that those concepts are something so
Precious and important in life which will give us that pleasure that can make life truly life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6925. Light from dream begin

                        Light from dream begin Light from dream begin new way to world that give new knowledge to touch which show new stren...