Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Poem 1596. Curve in life

                                                               Curve in life
That road on which life takes positive curve in life always seems so important to us on
Every moment and on every point that road on which our problem began to vanish from life
Seem so important that we always feel that we are living for just that road on every point
That curve which is so important and also lonely in life I feel just one thought from my mind
That those curve which touch that positive and successful ways in life on every moment
Those roads are something which will look so interesting in life we want that curve that
Will look so nice on that perfectness inside life those roads which will look so good on every
Moment and on every point we feel that roads are giving positive thoughts on every angle
Of our future but then when roads which will have reaction on every point seem so nice
Because we just have one thing inside our life that when we get that best curve or opportunity
We will become winner on every point those curves which will have so good effect on life
Never seem to have any problems in our thought and mind we feel that those curves are
Something which touch us from inside from those curves begins our life on every moment
I feel one thing from inside that curve will have that effect on life which look pleasant to us
But when we move in wrong way of life just with hope of those curves on every point on
Those moments we are doing one big mistake in life by assuming that those curves will appear
In our life on any time when they decide in life we can't force curve to enter in life if we try
To do that then we will move on totally wrong point if we went away totally different way in life
We just can't achieve what we want from inside but we will never understand what we feel
From our mind we just have one thought that this curve is so important on that point of life
This curve which will manage to give happiness from inside is that precious curve which look
So good on every point that curve which is beginning of every change and important part of life
Never seem that less precious to us on every point I just have one feeling that on this curve
We can see changes of life this curve seem something which will look so good on every point
With this curve we just hope to see that rise which will show us many things that touch our
Thinking and our mind that curve which will show us true beauty of life will seem so good to
Our thinking on every point those curve which will show us beauty are nice on every point
But when life went ahead I just have one thought from inside that curve are those aspects
Which will give my future a perfect sort of shine but just to get that curve I can't change
Motives and ambitions of life which always manage to take me ahead on every point those
Curves which are leading to so many problems in life are creating those spots which will have
Effect on our mind I feel that I can't change my route just to get that curve in my life and I will
Never understand that those curves are not just good for me they are creating problem when
I use them in wrong way inside life I have just one feeling from my mind that curve which
Have positive thoughts are not going ahead as per my choice I will not change those ways
Which are moving to that curve inside life these curve will look so beautiful inside life when
It comes to us I feel just one thought from inside on that curve stood which will look so nice
When I was standing on that curve I feel that success will be mine on every moment and on
Every point I feel just one thought from inside that those curves which will take me ahead
Should be placed on that point where we will move ahead in life on every point I feel that those
Curve will create effect on life but when we turn to wrong curve on every point then I feel
One thing from my mind that curves are so important on every point of life I feel just one
Thought from inside of mind that curve which touch my soul should be something that is
So perfect and nice on every moment I just feel one thought from inside that on those curve
On which life become alive are more important for our future and life I feel just one thought
On that curve of life so then I feel that this curve will show us many pleasant thing but if
Those curves are located back on many point they look so nice that I feel that happiness is
That part from inside which will show many concepts in life but if they located on opposite side
I feel they are useless for life on every moment we need to move ahead on every point and
I just have one feeling from inside that success should be welcomed but I want it on that side
Which will give us happiness from inside and on every point I feel that success is most precious
And welcomed thing in life but only when I get it as per my thoughts and as per my choice
If I can't get it that way then I am better without success on any day of life because success
Should be in that way which I want to follow inside my life on each and every thought and point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...