Thursday, July 10, 2014

Poem 1574. Accepting different things

                                                       Accepting different things
From that point inside our life we see so different and interesting future for us every time
But same thing is hated by other people in life so on that moment we have to give them a chance
To act as they prefer and like I was told this thing on many times and on every moment I just
Accept it with smile but when question come of doing it on that thing I just feel it is totally
Wrong from inside on every moment I feel one thought that tell me that I am not going to
Accept but still on every moment I just kept lying and on every moment I feel my anger is
Rising with each smile I know that I feel just one thought from mind what is use of my thinking
And my mind on every moment we just feel one thing from inside that I just pretend on every
Thought one thing from my mind I just have one thing on every point that just showing off
Is not necessary some times because when I show with smile that I accept in life I just doing
One thing that is hiding my anger inside after some days and after some time every thing will
Turn into totally wrong way for our life when we move ahead I just have one thought from my
Thinking and my mind that I never accept their thoughts but I just pretend to smile because on
That moment I am not capable for fight so it can't be call accepting in life because it is taking
Us in wrong way on every point we just show that we are accepting but we are waiting for
That chance in life which will show them we can win over them in life so what is use of those
Lines which we have inside life I have one thing from inside mind that those things are never
Accept inside life I feel one thing from my mind that on every point I need to understand that
From inside that those things which are part of our life are not accepted by me when I am just
Pretending that I am accepting them in life on every point of my mind I feel just one thought
From my mind that different point will have different effect on mind but one effect is sure that
We can't win in life that easily on any point if we want to accept them we must say it easily in
Our future and in our life on every moment we did one thing that was to accept one fact from
Inside that those points which are so important for my mind will look so wrong if I don't act
According to them in life if I say accept but inside my mind I just never accept any of those
Words on any moment I feel just one thing again and again that I was just pretending on every
Thought and on every moment I feel just one thought on every moment that those points which
Touch our thinking just one thing that we will not accept but when we heard those words then
We just began to move ahead I feel one thing on every moment that those things which are
Creating worst effect tell us one thing on every moment that we have never accept on every
Thought one thing again and again I feel one thought that acceptance will look so wrong on
Every point that this things which will look so confuse inside life on every moment I will
Just one thing from my mind that those smile which will touch our thinking have to be
Real thing inside our life on every moment those smile which are leading us on every moment
I feel one thing just saying I am accepting things doesn't mean I am accepting them but when
Some sentence is repeated we just feel one thing  that I am accepting it on each moment
Are leading us to different aspect but then I have one thought on every moment that thoseThings which are accepted in life on every moment will look so different on every thought
Or thinking and on every moment we feel just one thing that we need to show others that
We are having nice thoughts on every thing will look so important to every thought that
We just try to pretend I feel one thought on every moment I feel one thinking those thoughts
Which are turning on every point at every area of life which will look so wrong on every
Moment those lines which are so nice on every moment those accepting is important in life
But then I feel one thing on every moment those acceptance which are moving ahead on
Every moment I feel one thought from inside our mind that those thoughts are touching us
On every point and moment I feel one thing that we must stop pretending in life because
It will be just showing others that we are agreeing with them on every moment we feel
One thing on every moment that those concepts are something which is so precious to
Our thinking and our moments but important thing is not to keep concepts but important
To move ahead on every moment to give pleasure to our life on every moment again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...