Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Poem 1594. Right things

                                                                    Right things
Sometimes in life this happen on sometimes that success seem so far away inside our life
On every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from inside that success which is
So precious to our mind will standing with stronghold to opposite side we feel that frustration
From inside that success never come to us because it is on opposite side but if with that
Success stood wrong thoughts on opposite side how can we ignore them and how can we adjust
On that point this success is that thing which is needed from inside but I can live without it
But question is that how can I live happily if I see that success is standing with wrong people
Inside life because success is that thought which touch our mind but it will not make it that
Special that for it I can forget my mind because that mind which need peace from inside
Those success which we get in life I feel should be placed in such a way that it should be
With positive thoughts on every point those things which are part of our life seem so hard
To get on every point I feel just one thing truth is so important to me on every point of life
I have one thinking from my mind that I was to stand with right thinking on every point
But sometimes right thinking doesn't seem to have any house in life on every moment we just
Feel one thought from inside that success which we will get in our future and in our life will
Seem so hard to move on every point I feel that success is that thread which will help us to
Capture world on every point but at same time it will manage to hurt me on every angle of life
I just have one thought that when I move ahead in life I want to locate right side on every point
But when I will move ahead I have just one thinking that right side can't be seen on any point
It feel as if right thing will be wrong on every point but then when I feel one thought from
Inside that right things are not on any of side on every point I feel that right things are some
Sort of thinking on every point I feel that right things can be one thing of life right things are
Sometimes set in such way that we feel one thing from my mind that those right things are
Not standing properly on any side so how can I stand on one side I feel one thing from inside
Right sides are never totally right on every point I feel that thoughts are something which
Confuse us on every point right sort of thoughts are hurting us on some points but then when
We start to move ahead in life I feel just one thought from inside that right ways are not my
Ways inside life I feel just one thought from inside that right things are those things which
Are located on different points of life those thoughts which are capturing on every point
Which tell me that right things are never seen so easily in life I feel one thing that right thing
Is not that concept which will help us on every point because when they are not in one place
How can we understand them in life I feel one thing from that inside thoughts of mind that
One type of side which will show us beauty inside life on every moment I feel one thing
From my mind that success is that thought which can be ignored on every point those things
Which are touching us on many angle of life I feel one thought from inside that right thing
Which are having reactions in life I feel one thought from inside that right sort of things on
Every point I feel that right things should be placed on that place on which they will look
Perfect and right from my mind I feel just one thought from inside that right sort of things
Which are so important inside life right things are something which look so good on every point
But then I feel just one thing from inside that right thing never stood on just one side it will be
Placed on some portion in limited sort on every point I feel one thing from inside that right
Sort of thoughts which will look so correct on every point but then I feel one thing that right
Things are not going ahead on every point right sort of things which will have effect in life
I feel that right means always standing on good point but in life good and bad points are always
Mixed inside life I feel one thought from inside that right points are not alone with them I see
Always bad points which are touching my thoughts and my mind on every moment I thought
That right things will always stay right on every point but they are not on just one place in life
On every point I have one thinking from inside that right things are not giving success to us
Inside our life on every point we feel one thing from inside that right things are not moving
In right way on every point those thoughts which touch us on every point will not look that
Much great or nice after all those thoughts which touch my mind tell me that right thing is not
That good concept for my life I feel one thing from inside that right thoughts are not placed
Slow easily in life so this means we can't win in life if we hope right things are on one place
In life because it will not happen in life so we need to accept that things from our thoughts and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...