Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Poem 1570. Not a alone in life

                                                            Not a alone in life
How can you win if every thing moves against you if every part you felt once with you
Began to stand against you but remember one thing in life if you are right then nothing will
Stand against you on every point we feel just one thing from inside that those thoughts
Which are began to harm inside life those things which are standing on other side seem like
Something which can harm us just because they are too powerful in life those things which
Are moving ahead on every point I feel one thought from inside that when we see others
Are powerful we feel one thought from my mind those things which are trying to adjust
With losing in life seem to get hurt when power is increase on every point inside life that
Power which will manage to hurt me on some point those different facts which touch
Our thoughts and mind are so good and perfect for our entire life when we move ahead
Then we think one fact from our life that those things which are standing on different area
Of life but those things will not look so wrong on every point inside life I feel that harm
Are something which will happen when every thing will turn into something good on every
Point inside life but still I feel one thing from my mind that when I see group which stood
Against me is larger it will upset me from inside how much may I say that I am standing
For just right when I feel that I am alone it always manage to hurt me from inside that even
When things turn in proper way in life we feel that people are not supporting us and that is
Totally wrong on every point those things which are turning wrong on every point in life
I feel just one thought on every point those things which we want to fight on every ares
Of our life I feel one thing from inside that few people if stood with us for sometimes then
That fight for right will be nice but it is just one thought from my mind that those things
Which we said are so limited on those points because those things are having too much effect
On us at every point I feel one thing from my mind those things are totally wrong on every
Moment and on every point I feel one thought from inside that winning is precious thing in life
Those things are important to get big support in life but right things are something which are
So important inside life I feel one thing from inside that just saying is easy but no one can remain
Stuck to it inside life I have one thinking from my mind even when I am standing on right side
I want support from every point and if I don't get I don't feel I quit but that anger rise from
Inside which want to take revenge on every point and other party just see winner on every point
How can we make same mistakes on every point when we all know that even those people
Who can manage to move mountains are standing with loser on many times but still after
Losing it seem so hard to get things as per our wishes in life then anger took that front seat
Of life some just lose hopes while other began to try hard in life but anger which took that
Seat  which will look so hard to understand that point but that is what happen in life that if
You stood alone or with few people on some point either you keep hopes inside but then on
Every point inside our life we feel just one thought from our mind on every point inside life
Still we all just claim one thing in life that if we are right we will stay peaceful from our mind
But it never happen inside our life our feeling will have effect on every point inside life and
Those feelings which touch our mind are never so true from inside we all need to understand
What we feel from our mind those thoughts which touch us every time told us that we are
Not happy to stand alone in life but question is that do we ever alone in life I just feel that
It is nothing but our negative thoughts of life if we trust ourselves and our mind we can
Easily find lot of people who are standing with us in life when we start to move ahead then
We can see proper things slowly in life but problem is that we are so angry or so depressed
That we just have fog before us of those emotions which never let us see ahead in life
When we start to move ahead we just never understand our mind we never understand
Those thinking from inside which tell us we are not happy about things in life on every
Moment we just feel one thought from our mind that we are all alone or with limited people
In life and other people just say it with such emphasis that we just never understand other
Thoughts and all other points we will never understand what we feel from our mind on every
Moment and on every point we are never alone but we just lost our faith in life so instead of
Just pretending it to others we have first to accept it and then once again have to gain it in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...