Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Poem 1584. Collected thoughts in life

                                                       Collected thoughts in life
On one day of my life I feel all sorrows from inside on every point I feel that how did they
Gather in my mind I just never understand it sometimes but same happen with happiness in life
On every moment and on every point I feel just one fact from inside that some times some thoughts
Enter in life on any moment and on any wish from inside I have just one feeling from my mind
That how did those thoughts gather together in life because some thoughts are so good and
Some thoughts are so bad for mind but when they gather together on some concepts they look
So interesting and nice I feel just one thing from inside that those thoughts which I gather on
Some point are not that much great above some level of life because when thoughts gather then
Mostly they manage to capture some part of life those thinking which touch our soul is good
For us on only some limited point because when some thoughts gathered on that point in life
I feel just one thought from my mind that when thoughts gathered on some point but then those
Thoughts which are just collected on some point look so alive that we just began to think that
Those thoughts have their identity on some point because those thoughts become something
Which can move and go by their choice when some thoughts gather together I just have one
Feeling from inside that when some thoughts are strong collected together I feel that those
Thoughts are creating roads on every point I feel one thing from my mind that when those
Thoughts are form in one knot in life I feel just one thing from inside that when many thoughts
Are collected them become one power in life I feel that those things which have power of move
Ahead on every point these thoughts are so precious in life when they move together I feel
One thing from inside that we must understand collections of thoughts which will have power
To make our future improve on every point I feel one thing from my mind that when thoughts
Are collected on one place it means that collecting thoughts will be created that thing which
Will on every point because thoughts are that things which touch us on every point inside life
I feel just one thinking from inside that thoughts are gathered on some point and then they
Become something which have own identity in life we just feel it from inside slowly outside
Situations began to look have effect on some point I have one thought from my mind but then
On every moment I have one feeling from inside that these collected thoughts are giving that
Strange kind of pressure from inside but then those thoughts which are collected on that point
Those thoughts which are collected began to rule thinking inside life those thoughts will then
Have effect on our mind because those thoughts are together and they can have so power in life
That those thoughts which are connected with each other become that knot which can never
Be removed inside life because such a thoughts which are connected with each other will
Have that power to create effect on our life which can never be reduced how much we start
To move ahead in life I feel one thought from mind that those thoughts which are located
On every section inside life those thoughts which are moving together these thoughts at one
Structure which are collected as if it is some thing which will look so good for life but then
These thoughts are something which are part of that structure which are he collected
On one spot in life these thoughts are something which are so good on some point of life but
Then I have one thought from inside that thoughts are selected and added together are leading
To some point which will have impact on our mind it will not matter if it is good and bad on
Every point those thoughts are something which are collected inside life I feel one thing from
My mind that happiness and sorrows are two different sides on every point if when we keep
Those collected thoughts on one side because just having good and bad effects are something
Precious inside life I feel one thing from my mind that good or bad thoughts which ever may
But when collected together they will take control of mind but then I feel one thing from inside
If we feel one thing that good and bad things both are having reactions in life I feel one thought
From inside that if we have good thoughts then we will have over confidence in life because
Those good thoughts will have bad effect in life when we cross limits then good will look bad
On every point but then when collected together even good one confused mind but bad one
Will be worst because they will destroy our days and nights so whatever may be our thoughts
In life we just have to take one care in life that they should not gather together on some point
Because when thoughts get identity then we will become just those thoughts and every thing
Else will be vanish from our life so never let that happen to you never let your thoughts be
Collected on any point let them spread on every area of our life and every point inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...