Monday, July 14, 2014

Poem 1580. Dirt and dust from window of life

                                                     Dirt and dust from window of life
Sometimes from window wind enter inside our house on every point when that wind enter
With that wind bring dirt and dust on sometimes in life those times those dust and dirt will
Enter in our eyes on every time I feel one thing from inside those eyes are hurting us on every
Point inside life I feel that those things began to give pain to our eyes that will bring even that
Tears to our eyes I feel one thing that eyes are getting red due to them on sometimes I just
Feel one thing from inside that those particles are giving pain to us on every time inside life
I feel that with that wind there are many things which are totally wrong inside our house on
Many times but does that means we will keep those windows shut on for our entire life but
That is what happen to our thinking on some times when some times wrong thinking is enter
From some part of world we just began to shut windows of our life we just began to move
Ahead without letting ourselves what others think from inside those things which are so then
I feel important inside life that we must understand one thing from our mind that we must
Let that wind enter inside our life because those winds are something which are making us
Alive on every point I feel one thought from my mind that winds are not moving ahead as
We want on every point because those winds are capturing things from inside we want to
Breathe in that strong wind every part of life we want to be happy as well as alive on every
Second and moment of our life we feel that we must understand wind on every point I just
Have one feeling from my mind that wind is not that power which touch me on every point
Wind is something which will touch our life on every moment we have one thought from inside
That those things which hurt us on every moment have enter from some source but that doesn't
Mean we can ignore and block away that resource from life those things which enter inside
Our mind and life I feel one thought from every thinking inside life that just blocking things
Will not solve problems in life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Wrong things which will give us pain will enter in our life we all wanted to enter inside life
I feel just one thought from our mind those windows are something which touch us on every
Point inside life but then I feel that dirt and dust inside life I feel that those things which are
Hurting us on every point those things which are important inside life I have just one thought
From inside life emotions which are good as well as bad on every point I feel one thing that
When we don't close windows inside life we feel that air which is not full of dirt but also
Fresh inside life I feel one thing from my mind that this fresh air will enter on some points
Inside life I have one thinking from inside that those thoughts which are providing fresh air
On every part of life doesn't look that fresh if we began to feel scared of dirt and dust on
Every point in life I have just one thought from my mind that those thoughts which are so
Hard for our life never act that much perfect and nice on every point because those things
Which are good for our life where those which touch our mind they are not that much nice
When wrong things are entering with other things we must not be part of life I feel so nice
From inside when that air touch my body that freshness touch our mind but then I have
That thought from inside that those things which are bringing freshness inside life windows are
Something which touch us on every point those wrong things which are entering inside life
I feel one thing from inside that dust and dirt like bad things are not that much problematic
For our future and life I feel just one thought from my mind that we must not think one thing
From inside I feel one thought from my mind that those wrong things must not help us that
On every point I feel that from those windows of our mind but then those evil things which
Are so wrong on every point because those things which are going to hurt our life but then
I feel one thought from inside life then I feel just wrong things which are totally wrong on
Every point because those bad and evil things which are harmful inside life I feel one thing
From inside that wrong things are just part of dirt and dust are something totally wrong on
Every point inside life but then those problems are giving pains to us on every point in life
I feel one thing from inside that we must not shut our windows just because we want to
Stay away from problems in life after all in this life we need to understand one thing from inside
That those problems are hard but for them we can't just go ahead and stop living our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...