Sunday, July 20, 2014

Poem 1590. Vanishing of mood

                                                           Vanishing of mood
On every angle of life I feel that from one side on every point there is that beauty which
Will look so nice on every angle of life I have inside that sky those look on every point but
On those angle there is one beauty on every point these things which are having reactions
On every point I have in that sky those effect which will have impact on my mind on every
Moment and on every point I feel in that sky I can see those clouds which touch us on every
Point and shows those moods on some part of sky I see moods of life in that sky I see things
On every point those sky is having different colors on every point those sky will have so
Different color in that sky on every point in that color we have different mood on every area
Of life that color which are having so different types inside life I feel one thing from inside
That this color which shows mood on every point those mood which that color look so
Wonderful inside life I feel that this color which shows different moods on every point then
Are having impact on our life those mood which I see in sky will look so hard on every point
In life I have different feeling on every point in life that sky in which I saw those so different
On every sections and point I feel just one thought from inside those different moods are
Represents mood in life I feel one thought from my mind that moods which are shown in
That sky are of different type I feel just one type of thought from my mind that in this sky
We need to have different moods on every point I feel one thought from my mind that in
This sky we need to show different moods which are hurting my mind on every point but
I know that some mood are hurting me but still I can't reject one fact from my mind that
Those moods are not just clouds in sky but they are something from our mind on every
Point inside life I feel those moods which are existed in life will look so good until they are
Nice one for my mind on every point those moods look as if they are helping me on every
Angle of life but then some moods are those which hurt my mind but when I see sky and
Sometimes matches them with cloud when those clouds will vanish then with wind those
Clouds are managing to move my mood on some times I just feel that we all have those
Moods which we dislike in life we need to match them with something that move ahead in life
May it be could or just some tide even tire of car can do that trick in life with movement of
That thing inside life we need to move ahead on every point with that thing on every point
But then I feel just one thing from inside that when some things move ahead I feel just one
Thought from inside that with those things sometimes moods are moving ahead on every area
And on every point I feel one thought from inside that mood are bad sometimes so then I feel
One thought from my mind that mood is something precious inside life bad mood have to
Move ahead with those things inside life we need to attach mood with those moving things
Inside life but then I feel one thing on every point I feel just one thought from inside mind
That bad mood should vanish from our life in some limited time but then I feel just one thing
From inside that thoughts of bad mood on every point I feel one thought from inside then
I feel that bad mood inside life with moving of things are that badness from inside that those
Bad moods which will have different effect on life I feel just one thing from inside because
Bad mood are going ahead with those things inside life I have one thought from my mind
That bad mood should not move ahead on every point as per our thinking inside life because
Bad moods are also those truths of life which will have impact on our future on every point
Good and bad are two types of moods which will effect our thoughts and our mind but then
When I will move ahead on every point sadly sometimes good effect on every point but
Then on every moment those mood will change from point to point I just feel one thought
From inside those moods which are good as well as bad for our life will have that impact
On every moment of life I feel just one thought from inside that good mood are wrong and
Bad mood are also not that much right but bad mood also need to shift on every time but
When good mood also start to move ahead in life I just feel one thought from inside that
Good as well as bad mood both move always in life so why should we worry so much
About them in life if we decide to ignore bad mood on some point then may be that mood
Will vanish after some time but we just never did it in life and on every day we feel one thing
From our mind that we must learn to remove those bad moods inside our future and life
Only if we understand moods are not suppose to fight we must understand that they are
Should be set freely like birds are then those bad mood will manage to vanish inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...