Friday, July 11, 2014

Poem 1576. Outdated game

                                                               Outdated game
From one section on every point these sections are something which are having totally
Bad reaction on every point so I feel that those sections which are having different on
Every point inside life I have from every section different thought about mind one person
Want one thing and another want totally different thing from mind because some are living
One thing others are living on different point some want to buy things cheaper and other want
To sell them at costlier price god only knows which one is wrong and which one is right
I just have one thought from my mind that no one is wrong on any point because those
Thoughts which touch us on every angle of life look so different when things move to way
That look good for us in life but question is that which way is true in life I feel one thought
From inside that those different sections are not going ahead as we want from our mind
But then on every sections are moving in wrong way on every point inside life I feel one
Thing from inside those sections are creating totally different thinking inside life but then
Those sections are turning in so totally complicated on every point I want those sections
To look normal on every point these sections are living with each other on every point then
I feel one thought from inside that those reactions inside life I feel one thing from every
Angle of life I have different thoughts and acts which are reactions in life these sections
Are standing on totally different area of life but then those sections which stood with each
Other inside life these sections are standing in different directions in life those sections
Are turning in totally so hard way that we feel one thing from inside that those sections are
Having different points on every time I feel that we must not let those sections to let think
That one thing from inside that one section is so important in life that we can ignore other
Inside life because we don't know when which section will stood behind us in life because
On every point I feel one thought from my mind each section have their problems and
Their life on every point we feel one thought from our mind that those sections are some
Sort of thinking which are looking so complicated on every point those sections are that
Which are having reactions in life I feel one thing from my mind those sections are having
So hard effect inside life I feel that those sections which are having so important inside life
I feel that those sections are having important inside life each one will have so different
On that thought and on that point I feel that these sections are having so good on every point
I feel that those people who are working ahead inside life can belong to any type of section
Inside life so we can't just say we should stand on which side because those sections are
Something so different on every angle of our life we feel one thought from our mind that
Sections are limited on some points they are not going ahead as we want them inside life
Those sections which are having reactions in life we just can't support one and ignore them
From our mind those sections which are so important in life they are something which are
So new on every point we must learn to value each section in life but question is that how
Can we adjust on both points I just never understood how can that be achieved inside life
On every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that those thinking which will have
Effect on mind will seem so different on every angle of life since each section is moving
Ahead with their thoughts and their angles in life I feel one thing from inside that those
Sort of sections are having effect on every point in life because those sections are having
That sort of things which we want to do in our life to get those things done in our life then
On every angle and on every point we feel one thing from inside our life is not about to
Work to choose in life but it is about doing every one work properly on every point but
Those works are leading to different reactions on every point it feels as if those works are
Showing us many angles in life those sections which are hard inside life these sections
Are having different thoughts on every point I feel one thing from inside mind those sections
Which are moving ahead inside life are having reactions inside our life which tell us that
We must move ahead on every point but after thinking about different reactions in life
Because those things which touch our mind are looking so different on every point
Those sections which are good for our life where all those sections which are so important
On every point I feel that sections are some sort of things some thing precious in life but
Then I feel that those sections are different on every point but keep each happy is not easy
In life so I feel can't do it so I will not blame others for not doing it in life but still I know
That somethings I did that thing on every moment when I don't like some person whom
That work is given but now a days I feel I must keep quiet and let others do that job for me
On this moment because just blaming have become one old fashioned outdated sort of game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...