Thursday, July 3, 2014

Poem 1562. Cause of things

                                                               Cause of things
From every angle of life I just feel one thing from inside sometimes I win but how did I win
Is one question I never able to answer in life when I lose I can start analyzing in life then I will
Find my so many mistakes that I can't find just cause because there are so many mistakes on
Every point and on every way I can tell on many points I feel one thing from my mind that
Those mistakes which I found regarding faults look so easy to find on every point I just feel
One thing from inside that which mistake is responsible for those crisis inside life I feel one
Thought from inside of my mind that how did I can move ahead inside my life because I just
Never able to choose which mistake is responsible for that wrong thing in life I feel one thing
From inside that those mistakes are taking me on wrong point of my life on every moment
I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which touch me and my mind will look
So wrong on every point I feel that wrong things will look so wrong on every point after all
Mistakes are leading to wrong on every point but out of them which mistake will look nice
Inside our life I feel one thing from my mind but then those mistakes which will look so
Wrong on every point I feel one thing from inside those mistakes which are leading to problem
Inside life after all those new things which are important inside life I feel one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that good things also required reasons on every point I feel just
One thing from inside of my mind that sometimes I feel if I get good things inside my mind
But then I feel that those good things will help us to move ahead in life but then I feel just
One thought from my mind those good things are happening due to some cause in life because
That cause can be repeated again and again as per my wishes on every point I will just never
Understand how did we find that good thing in life because those good things are so important
And precious part of life those good things which are having different effects on life we just
Feel one thing from my mind that good things can be repeated only with that cause in life so
I start to searching for that cause on every point because those new things are harming
Inside life I feel one thing from inside that good things will happen in limit inside life but then
When I try to search for cause I feel just one thing from my mind that good things are not
Going ahead as per my wishes in life sometimes I search for hours and found that cause
And then I feel I got it perfectly in life and then very thing will turn upside down when things
Turn in different style in life when we move ahead I just feel one thought from inside that
Those cause which I have search in life is not going ahead as per our thoughts and our mind
I feel that good cause is something changes on every time we just can't still goodness to something
It changes from time to time I feel one fact that enter in my future and in my life that those
Things which are truly good are hidden inside our mind never let those thoughts disturb you
Which tell you that you can't find success in life because success is something which is hidden
In our mind on every point those thinking which touch us will look so wrong inside life and
When we move ahead I just feel one thing from inside that we can't find good things because
We just keep searching for cause from one angle to another angle of life but then I feel just
One thing from my mind I have one thought from inside that good and bad things are depend
On how we take them inside life I have one thing from our mind those causes which are
Leading to problems on every point I feel one thing from inside that  searching for cause is
Just waste of time because causes will change from time to time good and bad things will
Always keep entering in life from one side to another side I feel one thought from my mind that
Cause which is so precious to me will look so good and nice on every point I feel one thing
From my thoughts and my mind that positive and negative thoughts are becoming confusing
Things inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that there are causes which are leading
To so many problems which are taking us ahead in life but then they are not so connected
With results on every time sometimes results will look same but some times they differ in life
So every time searching for cause will lead to problems in life when I will move ahead I feel
Just one thought from inside that those causes which are leading to many problems inside life
But then it will differ on every point so we need to just our thoughts for good and bad things
On every point if we try with dedication then we can learn to tolerate bad things and enjoy
As well as store happiness inside our life on each and every time because it's needed inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...