Monday, July 14, 2014

Poem 1579. Want from inside

                                                             Want from inside
That beautiful diamonds which are looking nice as stone which will have reaction on every
Part of this world I just feel one thing from inside those diamonds which are set that way on
Every design they will look so nice on every point then I feel just one thing from our mind
But then those designs which look of different sort inside life those different designs which
I will see in life will look so nice and perfect on every point inside I just have thought one
Thought from my mind that I will never like them but I just love that designs this is what happen
On every point of life we just feel one thing from inside that those designs which look so lovely
In life will never appear before us and we never want that diamond on any point but then life
Have sadly one truth from inside that on every point we always see some thing which will give
Birth to our want from inside those moments when we went ahead in life I just feel one thing
From my mind that those moments are telling truths on every point I feel just one thing from
Inside that different designs are created inside life I feel one thought about diamond
From my mind that I want them when I see that nice design but then why did I claim I don't
Want them in life I feel that is one question we always face in life from our heart we want
Things on every point but still we keep saying that we don't want them in life we just tried
Always tried to hide our wants and desires from every one in life because we feel that wanting
Something is some sort of crime because people just show us that our wants are destroying
Our thinking and our mind we never understand that wants are not crime but crime is that
Act which we do to get that want only if that act is wrong then it is crime when we get so
Obsessed with our thoughts and our mind that we forget those truths on every point inside
Our life is something which is totally wrong on every point I feel one thought from inside that
Those wants are alive inside life but then those wants are going to grow inside our mind those
People who are moving ahead on every point where those people who just fall in love of that
Want are wrong but that doesn't we just began to hide our want on every time because just
Hiding them will not vanish them from our life one day we will feel so shocked when we face them
From inside because truth is something which we want alive on every time that those things
Which are wants were part of that thinking inside life I feel one thing from my mind that
Those wants are something which will have effect on our life I have wants which will look so
Hard to keep inside life those wants are that part which are hard for our life when we see our
Wants on every point we feel just one thought that those wants are attracting our life because
Those wants are that part which are taking us wrong directions in life those wants are that
Part which will hurt us on many times because we can't have them properly included in life
I feel one thing from inside that wants are that part which will have interesting effect on our life
I have those wants that are having reaction in mind I feel one thought from my mind that those
Wants are some thing which are treasures of lie I feel that wants are something which will have
Effect on mind at every time I feel one thing from my mind that wants are something which
Are so precious on every point but those wants are that area which are always alive just don't
Understand one thought from inside those want are some thoughts which will have impact
On our life on every time I feel that my wants are something which I want to be silent on
Many moment and on many times I feel that I want to hide them from inside because those
Wants are those thoughts which will have reaction on every point inside life I feel one thought
From my mind that wants are there but we just reject them on every moment and on every
Point in this life we just have one thought on every angle of life that wants are not right since
We are always advice to control them in life but they are not greed if we keep them in control
On every point slowly they will be good things for life because if we are not without wants
Then we need to understand them in life after all those wants are hurting some part of peace
And life but then I feel one thing from inside that want are those part which are important
Inside life because they are there on every moment inside life I feel one thing from my mind
That want are those things which are so important inside life I have one thought from inside
That want are that part which will look so alive on every point I feel that want are something
Which are always inside but then I feel that want are something which shine on every point
I have one want from inside that those wants are hurting me on every point inside life but
I want those things which are important in life so I want those wants which will be fulfilled in life
But some times it will not happen in life but if we accept that then want are not that bad for life
They are just that touch of wind which make us happy for sometimes and then left us behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...