Monday, July 21, 2014

Poem 1591. Results in life

                                                           Results in life
on those trees fruits are of different types inside life they are giving benefit on every point
I feel that results which are so important inside life are those fruits that are having reaction
In life on every point these fruits are leading to some portion of life on every moment we
Will just feel one thing from inside results are something which will create effect on life
Those results are something which are having impact on every point that results are some
Sort of thinking on every point which being reaction on our mind those results which we
Get inside our life are not letting us move ahead on any point those results which are bringing
Light inside our life are those which will make us perfect and alive on every part of our life
I feel just one thing from my mind that results are something which we get every time but
We can never sure what they are in life sometimes we work to get best thing and instead
Of getting best we just receive worst thing on every point I feel one thought from inside life
That results are those mysteries which hardly help us in life because results are leading to
Many problems on many times because they are not moving ahead in life I just feel one
Thought from my mind that results are not that thing which we expect from our life we just
Feel one thing from inside of our mind that results are those factors which will have good
Effect on us at every point those results which are turning wonderful our thoughts and our life
Are creating effect on our mind results are something which will have impact on every point
Results are those things which will move ahead from one area of mind to another area of mind
With positive thinking and positive moments in life but still sometimes results will manage to
Hurt us on some point even after hard work we just don't manage to get them right in life
On every thought I feel results are some thing that is wonderful for mind and results are
Leading to many good points in life I just never understand results are those favor which
We feel we get from god in life but sometimes they are turning against us and seem like
Some gift of enemy on every point I feel just one thing from my mind that results are not
Helping me on any angle of life results can help me on every point but if only I get them as
I prefer and like but life is so complicated that our benefit is loss of some one else inside life
So they just never let us get those results on any point so when people are against it even
Best person can't get result as per like and life become some thing that will manage to hurt
Our thinking and our mind those fruits on tree are also not good every time but still we feel
Sure from our heart that our results will be some thing always fair and nice when I will move
Ahead on every point I just feel one thing that results are not that much good on any angle of
Our future and our life those results which help me are not moving ahead as per our mind
And those results are creating problem for every thought and for every mind I just feel one
Thing from inside of mind that results should be pleasant thing but they are not turning that
Way inside life on every moment I feel just one thought from my mind that results are those
Things which are touching our mind on every point they are creating impact on our life but
When they are not as we hope from every point those results are something which will have
Creation on every point of that work which we did in life on every moment and on every
Thought inside life results which are having impact inside life after all those results are
Some thing which will lead to many angle of life that will take us ahead on every point
I feel just one thing from inside that results are creating effect on life those results which
Are moving ahead on every point so sometimes when even after hard work they are so
Negative in life I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts are something in life
Are creating from positive to negative effect on every point I just feel one thought from
Inside of mind that results are something which are having impact in life on every point
We feel just want from inside that when we work we feel we should get that thing in life
Those results which are so important to us on every point are creating effect on our mind
I just feel one thing from inside that results are something which confuse us on every point
I feel just one thought from my mind that results should not have one thought from inside
So results are not in hand on many time we just hope for them on every point but then
I feel that results can't change our life only if we decide that we will not let our result rule our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...