Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Poem 1595. Misunderstanding

                                                               Misunderstanding
How easily we misunderstand somethings in life we just feel one thing that we need to move
Ahead on every point because we just never thought that what is wrong on every point I just
Have one feeling from inside that misunderstandings are those truths of life which will look
So wrong on every point these misunderstanding will have different problem in life I feel just
One thing from inside that misunderstanding are those part leading to problems in life but
Then I feel those misunderstanding are taking us totally wrong side on every point but then
I feel that misunderstanding will lead us to many points inside life to such a way that we just
Can't turn back in life because those thinking will take us totally different points and turning
Back from them become impossible inside life because those thoughts are set in such a way
That we never turn back on any point in life we feel just one thought from our mind that
Those wrong understanding is always worst understanding for our life I just feel one thing
From my mind that I can never understand that those thoughts which look so wrong to us
On every point I feel that wrong thoughts are some thing which will create interesting effect
On our life because those thoughts are not true they are false for our future and our life but
When we move ahead those thoughts will truly stay with us in life I feel one thought from
My mind that understanding is most important inside life I feel one thing that for understanding
Something I have to spend so many hours of my future and my life that understanding which
Touch our thoughts and our mind will just lead to lot of confusion in mind I just want to
Understand things in life I have one thing from my mind that understanding will take hours
While misunderstanding can be happened in just few moments of life on every point then
I feel one thought from inside that we have to study every thing from our mind we need to
Set every thing which are important inside life I have one thing from my mind but then I will
Have one thought from inside that misunderstanding is leading to lot of problems inside life
But then when we do something wrong inside our life I have one thing from my mind that
Misunderstanding is something which will lead to problems in life but sometimes I feel that
Understanding things in wrong way is totally wrong inside life I feel one thought from inside
That wrong way of life those misunderstanding will lead to lot of problems inside life but
Then I feel one thought from inside that misunderstanding on every point will lead to those
Problems due to our life I feel one thing from inside that understanding things in wrong way
Inside life those misunderstanding are turning to totally wrong for our life because those
Things will take us to totally unique point on which we find just one thought from our mind
That we are not understanding on every point we feel just one thing from every point but
Then it feel how easy to understanding one thing on every point that we can't understand
Every thing on every point because when we understand this thing then we have understood
Every thing from our future and our life we just have one thought from inside that things
Are not going ahead as per our thinking in life those things which touch us on every point
I feel one thing from inside that misunderstanding is always truth of that part of mind that
Tell us that we know every thing from our life because those things which will have those
Reactions in life I have one thought from inside that misunderstanding on every point I feel
Just one thought from inside those misunderstanding lead to problems in life I feel one thing
From inside life those misunderstanding which lead to many problems in life but then those
Things which are leading on every point misunderstanding are not going ahead on every
Point inside life as per their thoughts on every point we feel one thought from inside that
Misunderstanding are something which creating problems will stay alive with us in life on
Every moment and on every point we feel that misunderstanding can improve after some time
I feel just one thought from our mind that misunderstanding are those part of which we have
One feeling from inside those thoughts which will lead us to many problems in life on every
Moment I feel one thing from inside misunderstanding will happen to us but it will effect
Many people on many points I just feel one thought from inside misunderstanding is worst
Thing in life but we just never understand that point underestimating misunderstanding is
Life's worst mistake and crime so we must not misunderstand and take it in light way in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...