Friday, July 4, 2014

Poem 1564. Incidence in life

                                                            Incidence in life
Each incidence are two sided some are perfect and some are totally wrong way of understanding
Incidence in life in one way you can see your success on every point and in other way you can 
Feel and see just failures in life after all those different things which will have impact on life can
Translated in different ways inside life because those thing which happen on every moment of life
Will look so good and perfect on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those incidence
Which will have two sides are interpreted by us on every point but some times those points 
Will manage to confuse us on every line we just feel one thing from inside that those incidence
Are taking us ahead on every point will have two concepts which will touch our mind and on
Every moment we feel just one thing from inside that if we think about them properly in life then
We can turn them in good way for entire life those things which touch us on every wrong 
Thought or every wrong point will change our thinking and our directions of our mind when 
We start to think about those incidence from one side to another side we feel just one thought
From our mind that we want to understand it truthfully and I don't know why but truthfulness
Seem to tell us every time that incidence are not that much good for life at one point they are so
Good and they are wrong on another point because those incidence are leading to lot of problems
Inside life when we move ahead we feel just one thing from inside that those two sides of that
Incidence will manage to harm us on every point I feel one thought from my mind that those 
Positive sides will also start to look bad on every point because people are just managing to 
Take us ahead in life on every incidence of all kind those two sides which are having effect on life
Seem so different on every point we feel one thing from our mind that negative versions are 
Truth of life those things which will have impact on every point will look so interesting on every
Moment of our life I feel just one thing from inside that those incidence which are having two
Thoughts and sides will limit our thinking on every point I just feel one thing from inside that
On every point we feel just one thought from inside that on each incidence there are sides which
Will confuse us on every point I have two sides on every point those two sides which are so
Disturbing on every point I feel one thing from inside those things which are standing on every
Moment inside life I feel one thing from inside that those incidence which are touching us on
Every point because I feel one thought from inside that those two sides which we have in life
Of each incidence inside life I feel one thing from inside because those incidence which are
Having do different types of thinking inside life I feel one thing from inside that on those big
And important incidence we feel one thought from inside on every point I feel one thought
From my mind that incidence such big thing but we see out of it just one sad side and forget
To see other side may because that way we set our mind or may be just because we feel that
We are concentrated one point inside life I feel just one thought from my mind that those things
On every point I feel just one thought on every point inside life after all incidence is not just small
Thing which will have side effect on life I just have one thought from my mind that on every
Occasions I feel one angle of life so then I feel that those incidence which are having reactions
On every occasions and on every point I feel one thought from my mind that those incidence
Will look good and perfect for our life when we see just positive thoughts in life this life will
Confuse me on every point those incidence are so big that they always have good and bad
Sides but then those incidence which are so important inside life just given importance to
Bad things in life those incidence which are having reactions on every point of our future and
Our life I feel just one thought from inside that those incidence will have two reactions on every
Moment and on every point those incidence which will have two sides will look so different on
Every point but we just stick to one point sometimes it's bad and sometimes it's good in life but
Finally results will be same from inside we will have worst effect in life because one side is
Never good and right inside life so I feel one thought from my mind that incidence are so precious
In life so I feel that incidence are important on every point because those incidence are different
On every point I feel one thought from my mind that those incidence will never turn proper in life
Until we accept them fully with good as well as wrong aspect inside our thoughts and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...