Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Poem 1581. Fast movement in life

                                                             Fast movement in life
I just want to move ahead on every point but life seem to get so many angles on that road
Which I choose to move ahead in life when we want to move ahead I thought one thing from
Inside that those thoughts which touch me and tell me that I am not moving fast as other people
Move inside life when I know that life is not some race and I am not running it on any point
Then why did I feel that frustration from inside when I move slowly and others move faster
On every moment of life those moments which take me ahead as those things of mind that
Tell me I can go ahead if I will start moving ahead on every point of life I feel just one thing
From inside that moving fast is something which will look so great on every point but then
I feel that faster is movement are going on every point inside life I have thinking one thought
On every point those faster movement which are leading us ahead on every point inside life
I feel just one thought from inside these faster movement are something which look so good
On every point I feel one thing from inside these faster things which are going ahead on every
Point inside life those fast things which are going ahead in life seem like some sickness fall
On us on every point I feel one thing from inside that this fast movement are something which
Are like some sickness inside life I feel that fast moment are something which are so precious
In life on every moment and on every point I feel just one thought from inside that those fast
Things which will move ahead in life are moving ahead on every moment and on every point
Faster and faster than we guess in life I feel just one thought from my mind that fast movement
Are totally wrong part of life I feel one thought from every point inside life but then those fast
Movement which are moving ahead on every point but then these fast movement began to hurt
Our thinking inside life because those fast movement are something which are so better on
Every point I feel just one thing from inside that fast means going ahead on every point I just
Feel one thought from my mind that fast means not success in life on every moment I feel
Just one thought from inside that those fast moment which I see in life will look so better to
Me when those things are compared in life I feel one thing from inside that fast movement
Are those fact which I don't want in life but still just to move ahead with faster speed on every
Moment in life I feel one fact from my mind that fast speed is something which will have
Impact on my mind those fast speed movement are taking us ahead on every point I just feel
One thought from inside that those success which we get in fast speed are never going ahead
On every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that speed is something
Which hurt us on every point I feel that even when I want to move slow in my life still for others
I just feel that I must move ahead with fast speed in my mind so when I start moving I just
Don't fix which way is better in life fast speed is better or slow speed is good for our life when
I don't want to join in that race on any point I just have one thought from my mind that on
Every moment and on every point I don't want to run but since others began to run I just don't
Want to stay behind so this is what happen mostly in life we forget what we want and began
To act as per others choice on every moment we will began to feel one thought from inside
That those fast movement are something which are made for us on every point I feel one thing
From inside that those movement which take us ahead so fast are good for our life but when
Those moment become slow on every time we just began to feel that moving slow is a lot better
For us than moving fast in life because just by comparing with others we are destroying our
Thinking and our life on every moment we feel one thought from our mind that fast movement
Are those thoughts which manage to capture peace of our mind and those thoughts which
Touch us are moving with slow speed on every point and they are those thoughts which we want
In our life because our slow movement will give us that success which is so precious for our
Thoughts and our mind so then I feel one thing from inside that speed is something which we
Never needed to us on any point but then when we began to move ahead in life I feel just one
Thought that we all were moving with speed that is not truly existed inside life on every point
I feel just one thing from inside that when I see others ahead I made mistake of running every time
So sometimes we hurt ourselves on every point by running just to fulfill ego of our thinking and
Mind and I just have one thought from my mind that we must not run ahead just to show others
That we can run in life so on every point I just have one thing from my mind that I can move
Slow on every point because sometimes moving slow is something important inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...