Sunday, July 13, 2014

Poem 1577. Shadows in life

                                                                  Shadows in life
When I will move ahead on every point I feel that shadows are catching ahead on every point
Because those shadows which are moving ahead on every point I feel just one thing from my
Mind they are supporter as well as enemies of life those things which are moving ahead in life
These shadows which are turning ahead from every point those shadows of thoughts I feel
One thing from inside sometimes reach before I can reach to that place in life I feel one thing
From inside of mind that those shadows which run ahead on every moment and on every point
I feel one thought from inside that shadows are those things which will give darkness as well as
Brightness from inside on every moment I just feel one thought from inside those shadows are
Running ahead of me on every point when one shadow will move ahead I feel that finally I got
Over that shadow or that thought in life but it never happen fully after some time those shadows
Will return in life but I just have one question are those shadows really enemies of our life just
Look at them and then you see that even if they look dark they don't have darkness inside those
Shadows are the one who stay with us for all life may we are in positive thoughts or in negative
Thoughts in life those shadows will create that effect which look so nice on every point I just
Feel one thinking from my mind that shadows which touch us will give our thinking that good
And nice light on every point I feel one thing from my mind that shadows are those things that
Will touch my mind I will never understand what I feel from my mind but those shadows are
Those things which look so good on every point of life but still they are dark because darkness
Is also fact of life and I just never understand why should we hate dark so much in life when
It is also nice as much as bright we must understand that darkness is also one side which is
Also have same power and tendency to give inside life when we are moving ahead then we just
Feel one thought from our mind that shadows are not something that touch us on every point
Of our future and our life those happiness which are part of our life never look that much good
On any point when we decide to ignore those shadows in life they are those thoughts which
Are with us on every time but still we just hate them because they scare us in life sometimes
It happens that reality is not that much nice but does that tell you it should not accept it in life
On every moment and on every point of mind I feel just one thing from inside that those shadows
Which shows us darkness are not that good friend of mine because I just feel scared of them
Even when they stood with me even in darkest part of life so why are we all scared of our that
Best friend who stays with us on our worst days of life I feel just one thought from my mind
That shadows which will bring darkness and darkest thoughts are always welcomed in life
But when we start to move ahead I just feel that shadows are those things which will move
From one part to another part of life those shadows which will stay with us are something
That just move in life with our each movement and with each point I just never understand
One fact from inside that those shadows which stay with us are going to live with us for our
Entire future and our entire life I will never understand one thought from mind that shadows
Which give us company on every moment are moving ahead on every point with our thinking
Inside life those thoughts which touch us are creating problems on every point we feel one thing
That those shadows are not that much nice at every point of life  but they are not cause
Of that problem they are just showing us reality of our mind so may be we should not hate those
Shadows and accept them as part of life when they can stay with us for entire life without demanding
Any thing in return on any point how can we get better friend in life those shadows of thinking
Are those dark side which existed in every success and failures of life we all know their existence
But some just never accept them in life they just like bright success and ignore those shadows
From time to time but those shadows will not vanish because they are also truth of life our life
Is not just full of success it will also have darker side on every point and our failure also have
Those shadows in life so when they are telling us truth and trying to prevent problems in our life
Why should we need to move ahead in wrong way while ignoring them inside life those shadows
Is something which are giving darkness to our mind on every moment I just feel that shadows
Are perfect thought for life those thinking which touch me and my mind they can tell me how
Should I can ignore problems from life just if only we learn to handle in positive ways those
Shadows of life it will seem so wonderful to understand those shadows which will bring darkness
For our future and life I just hate those shadows from my mind because I will never want them
To become one part of our future as well as our life because shadows are those thinking which
We all have in life if we ignore them then one day they will just become truth of life so it is better
To handle those shadows because when they are just shadows friendship with them impossible in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...