Sunday, July 13, 2014

Poem 1578. Many thoughts in life

                                                          Many thoughts in life
Sometimes some thought become so alive that other thoughts manage to vanish in background
When that one powerful thought will enter in life when we move ahead on every point in life
I just feel one thing from inside of my mind that one powerful sort of thought which touch
My mind is not that good for my life those thinking which touch me on every point of life
Will seem so wrong on every angle of life I just feel one thought from inside that those many
Thoughts which are standing in background are not that much nice I want to feel those thoughts
Which are so alive that I can move ahead with those thoughts inside life but how can we let
Just one thought capture so much of our mind that other thoughts manage to escape far away
From our thinking and our life those thinking which will make us successful on every point
Is not just one thought inside life we need to move ahead on every point of life on every moment
We need things which are good and perfect for our life but can just one thought make us that
Good and perfect in our life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that just catching
One thought will not make me that much successful in life on every moment if I run after one thought
Which is alive in my mind how can I win any thing in life but when life will move ahead then
I will just understand one thinking on every point that those one bright thought which I have in
My thinking and my mind is not making me that much good and alive I want those thoughts
To become something nice on every moment and every point because those thoughts which
Are so powerful will make our life worst on every point I will just have one thinking from inside
That one thought which is so bright for my mind will manage to hurt me on every point when
I will move ahead I have just one thinking from inside that one powerful thought will have that
Power which will take us ahead on every point those thoughts which look so good and so nice
On every point will look so perfect when I need to understand thinking and my mind I feel just
One thing which become alive that those thoughts which will bring light to my life is that one
Which will make every thing so perfect for our life but while giving importance to one thought
We manage to forget other thoughts in background inside life on every moment we just feel
One thing from inside that one thought will have that power which can destroy our thinking on
Every point because when we look so involved in one thought I feel that life will become that
Thinking which will hurt me on every point I know that I have to learn every thing which is
Around inside our life but then when bright thought will enter in our mind we feel just one thing
That running after one thought will not help us that much in life I will have to think again and
Again about those logic in life which tell me I have to divide my time on each and every thought
Inside my future and my life those thinking which are taking us ahead are making improvement
In our mind I feel just one sad feeling from my mind that those thoughts which important to us
Are just limited to me on every point because those thoughts are managing to hurt to me from
One point to another point inside my life I will never understand what I feel from inside but just
One thought is managing to hurt me that I have manage to spend my hours on just one thought
And then finally I have understood that understanding all thoughts little bit is better for my life
I will never understand what I feel from inside but still one thought seem like a dream for life
But such dreams are made of glass which can be broken in few moments inside life because
Those dreams are creating problem for me from time to time I will never understand what I feel
From my mind because wondering just around one thought will never help me that much in life
Those thoughts which are capturing our thinking are not helping us that much from our mind
So I just have one feeling from inside that I need to manage to properly divide my time and
Then I can get what I want from my mind because just entertaining one thought may seem so
Nature for our mind but it is always wrong for our future and for our thinking on every time
I just have one feeling from my mind that those thoughts which touch us will look wrong on
Every moment and every point I feel that those thinking which will make my thoughts alive
Are turning in wrong way for my life because just concentrating on one thought will creating
Problem on every point after all those thoughts which are on different sides of life will always
Managing to create problem on every angle of life I feel one thing from inside that different
Sort of thoughts which are attacking our mind are creating problem on every angle of life so
When we move ahead I feel one thinking from inside that we must not pay attention just to
One thought we should pay concentration to all others thoughts on different times inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...